Looking Good For Christmas!

Options

Replies

• new_Kendra
    new_Kendra Posts: 80
    Options
    For breakfast this morning I had a broccoli cheese omelet made with 2 egg whites, 1 egg, 1 cup broccoli and 2 slices of cheese. I wish I could learn to eat this without the cheese.

:drinker: Remember to keep drinking that water!:drinker:

Have you tried Kraft naturals fat free cheese? It's really not that bad...you get use to it. Every now and then, I will treat myself to 2% cheese or 1/4 of the amount I normally use of full fat cheese.

Natural and fat free do not belong in the same sentence together................. :laugh: :laugh:

You are ABSOLUTELY right!!! :laugh:
  • new_Kendra
    Options
    Breakfast this morning - I had 1 cup of rice krispies and 1/2 cup skim milk...no sugar :grumble: ...and 25 ounces of water. I have already entered my food for the day and will stick to it. It is already prepared. Didn't get any exercise last night (I hate organized exercise!!! I'd much rather trick myself into exercising by playing some sort of game or dancing or swimming), but tonight is family night at the skating rink and my son and I are going. Pray that I stay vertical the entire night! :tongue:

Oh and here are my stats:

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 234.2
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday
    Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!
    Week 23
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    good morning everybody. Couldn't workout last night as I donated blood instead. They call me with the actual name of the kid who needs it, so how can I say no? (I'm a pediatric donor). Anyhoo, after that I went to a clothing store and found a cute long knit skirt and tried it on in a medium and IT FIT!!!!! I haven't been in a medium ANYTHING for 2 years! woohoo!:drinker:

Brekkie today is low sugar oatmeal with skim milk and a huuuuuge Morning Thunder tea.

For lunchies I brought a morningstar farms soy chicken patty and whole wheat bread plus some grapes and a light yogurt for snackies.

Have a super day everybody! :flowerforyou: By the way - it is hotter than the ****ens here (Miami). It was already 85 degrees when I left my house in the dark at 6 a.m.!
  • new_Kendra
    Options
    Snack time - one cup of Fresh Cherries and 25 more ounces of water.
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Did my Wii Active workout this morning and for breakfast ate 1 egg over easy with a piece of whole wheat toast.

Have a great day!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    For breakfast this morning I had a broccoli cheese omelet made with 2 egg whites, 1 egg, 1 cup broccoli and 2 slices of cheese. I wish I could learn to eat this without the cheese.

:drinker: Remember to keep drinking that water!:drinker:

Have you tried Kraft naturals fat free cheese? It's really not that bad...you get use to it. Every now and then, I will treat myself to 2% cheese or 1/4 of the amount I normally use of full fat cheese.

Or Cabot 75% Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar? You'd have to shred it yourself, but I like it more than "regular" cheese. A 1ounce (1inch by 1 inch cube) serving has only 60 calories and it's AMAZING :love:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    good morning everybody. Couldn't workout last night as I donated blood instead. They call me with the actual name of the kid who needs it, so how can I say no? (I'm a pediatric donor). Anyhoo, after that I went to a clothing store and found a cute long knit skirt and tried it on in a medium and IT FIT!!!!! I haven't been in a medium ANYTHING for 2 years! woohoo!:drinker:

Brekkie today is low sugar oatmeal with skim milk and a huuuuuge Morning Thunder tea.

For lunchies I brought a morningstar farms soy chicken patty and whole wheat bread plus some grapes and a light yogurt for snackies.

Have a super day everybody! :flowerforyou: By the way - it is hotter than the ****ens here (Miami). It was already 85 degrees when I left my house in the dark at 6 a.m.!

:drinker: Yay to the size medium :drinker: I bet that feels way awesome ... I'm right on the verge of not needing plus size clothing ... I can wait. Woo Hoo to you!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is off to a great start. I started my morning with a 5k walk (3.1 miles)

Breakfast was a broccoli, red pepper and cheese 2 egg omelet.

Hope to get an hour bike ride in this afternoon. ( I do home daycare and have my bike on a trainer in my office so I can ride while the kids nap)

:drinker: Keep drinking that water!:drinker:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I had a good work out with Richard Simmons last night. I tried the 30 day Shred again and I just can't do it yet. The jumping jacks just aren't for me yet, too much jiggling around to be jumping!!!
    I think I will do some laps in the pool tonight and follow that up with some Sweatin to the Oldies tonight.
    I just had and herbalife shake for breakfast and in an hour or so I will have a banana for a snack. I am trying to incorporate more fruits into my diet but I just don't like allt he sugar they have, even though it's natural. But at least I am trying. I already do well on the veggies. I got in quite a bit of water yesterday too, which isn't easy for me. So all in all, I think I had a really good day yesterday. I am hoping for a repeat or better today.

Have a good day everyone and STAY HEALTHY!!!

Memaw

I love sweatin to the oldies!!! Years ago I did it all the time, but the ol vhs just doesn't like to play very well anymore. Hopefully sometime soon I will get the dvd. There is nothing like dancing for exercise! It makes it so fun!
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    MMM I just had my mid mornign snack, Weight control instant oatmeal, so yummy!! Hehehe and everyone came out of thier offices to see what smelled so good, take that you icecream eating jerks!! I can eat healthy and it's still yummy!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    I would like to join this group. I haven't set a goal for a while now so this will be good for me. I would like to lose 2 pounds per week or a little more so by Christmas I would like to be at 275.:embarassed: 250 would be even better but I'm not going to push it. I know that's a lot more than most but I'm trying to do this right this time and take it slowly so I don't gain all this mess back.

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 303
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! I can't wait to I lose enough that I can go shopping again and buy cute outfits.

I donate blood too and have my appt on Sat. So it looks like my weekend hike will have to be on Sunday.

Take care all!

Tammy
  • new_Kendra
    Options
    I would like to join this group. I haven't set a goal for a while now so this will be good for me. I would like to lose 2 pounds per week or a little more so by Christmas I would like to be at 275.:embarassed: 250 would be even better but I'm not going to push it. I know that's a lot more than most but I'm trying to do this right this time and take it slowly so I don't gain all this mess back.

Welcome and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:

Lunch was super yummy!!!!

Santa Fe Chicken Burrito:
    1/4 cup brown rice with 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
    1/2 cup chicken (seasoned with Sazon Goya, Adobo, old bay, and black pepper)
    1/4 cup yellow corn
    1/4 cup low sodium black beans
    1/4 cup cheese (1/2 fat free and 1/2 reduced fat)
    2 Tbsp fat free sour cream
    2 Tbsp salsa

All on a warm low-fat flour tortilla. Yummy!!!
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Slowly is the best way to go. You can do this and we are all here to cheer you on all the way.

I had a protein shake for breakfast with fresh cherries. It was yummy. :bigsmile:
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Lunch for me today was shrimp and angel hair pasta by lean cuisine.....yummy
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    If Its not too late to join, I'd like to take part. My birthday is Christmas Eve, and I cant think of a better birthday present for myself than health and smaller clothing.

Starting 218
    Goal- I'd love to be at or below 190, but will be happy with anything under 200 lbs

Starting weight :218
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Breakfast for me was a whole wheat English muffin with pb and a banana.
    Lunch was left over grilled chicken, and apple and a bagel.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Im in

i have been planning to loose weight since last dec. n it never happened
    this time have to be serious

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 140.5
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I forgot to paste the schedule.... Start Date July 15 Starting Weight:290- goal is to lose 50 pounds...:flowerforyou:
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    MMM I just had my mid mornign snack, Weight control instant oatmeal, so yummy!! Hehehe and everyone came out of thier offices to see what smelled so good, take that you icecream eating jerks!! I can eat healthy and it's still yummy!

HAHA! :laugh: