strange how many people have a house guest named TOM...

Options

Replies

• MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    how the hell did i end up here

i'm scared. and alone. someone hold me.

Owns more shoes than any man should.
    Leaps miniature buildings in a single bound.
    Knows the difference between loose and lose.
    Can mix a filthy martini with his eyes closed.

You had me at, "Knows the difference between loose and lose." What's your ability level with their and there?

It was the filthy martini for me...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

You had me at, "Knows the difference between loose and lose." What's your ability level with their and there?

Darn it. You fixed the typo before I could say he keeps his lever in his pants.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Most TOM-related topics I've seen only discuss water weight and things like that. Nothing "gross", nothing obscene.

It's not like people are making topics going, "MAN, I PASSED THE HUGEST CLOT LAST NIGHT, HERE'S SOME PICTURES I TOOK AS EVIDENCE, LET'S COMPARE!"

^^^^^HIL.AR.IOUS.

I don't know if I should laugh or puke. LOL

But, seriously, I have discussed it with those on my FL before...like how long do you keep the extra weight, etc....(I will keep the gross details to myself...LOL) but it is a fact of life, and we all have had to experience it in one form or another....I guess I just don't see what the big deal is??

Dunno.

Have a TOM free day. LOL
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Never bothered me one bit....perhaps it's time to grow some thicker skin if you're going to be surrounded by women....ever....and if not there's always all guy sites/places you can visit so you won't have to deal with this kind of thing again \m/

:love:
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I refer to it as riding the cotton pony, that way I can log it as cardio under horseback riding :laugh:

Ok, this is the funniest comment I have EVER read! Thanks for the laugh. TOM will be visitin me soon...good to know I can log some cardio during. ;)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    **MODERATOR REMOVED IMAGE AS INAPPROPRIATE**

deal with it. :heart:

That is so obscenely gross it's funny! :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing lol
    At first I was like....oook girl reading a book, then scrolled down and wowie. I think she sat in some ketchup :wink:

That was the most disgusting/hilarious thing I've ever seen!!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    It sometimes embarrasses me to be a woman when other women think they are somehow special for having periods. It's used for an excuse for just about anything a woman doesn't want to do (go to work, work out, etc), or wants to do (cheat on your diet, go shopping, treat yourself "just because"). Having a period doesn't mean you are sick or special in any way. Deal with it and quit inflicting it on others. Thank-you. :noway:
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I refer to it as riding the cotton pony, that way I can log it as cardio under horseback riding :laugh:

Best reply ever! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :glasses:
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Aww boohoo! It's a part of life...don't like it don't read it!

Would you rather us all say "hey I'm bleeding from my vag this week?"
    Didn't think so!
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options

lol His ability lever is not my concern!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but if you are having sex you would think you could put your big pants on and suck it up ... I mean really.... I am sorry I am pretty much considered a "prude" here on MFP and this is taking it a little too far honestly.

I have to hear about things that men talk about on here that I think is TMI so on...I just don't walk into a post that is FAIRLY labled.

I am off my soap box.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

lol His ability lever is not my concern!!

lever is funny :-)

level, oh yes. their, there and they're. i know them well.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options

o.m.g. i just spit laughing... geez. :)
  • wolfehound22
    wolfehound22 Posts: 887
    Options
    Never bothered me, maybe because I am married, but I'm use to it. For me I simply move past it, but good job in making a thread about it, that should clear up the problem real quick :flowerforyou:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Didn't think so!

haha
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It sometimes embarrasses me to be a woman when other women think they are somehow special for having periods. It's used for an excuse for just about anything a woman doesn't want to do (go to work, work out, etc), or wants to do (cheat on your diet, go shopping, treat yourself "just because"). Having a period doesn't mean you are sick or special in any way. Deal with it and quit inflicting it on others. Thank-you. :noway:

Perhaps you are lucky and your period doesn't come with debilitating cramps, heavy bleeding, migraines, and insane bloating. Everyone is different and for some people it does mean they are sick. You should probably realize that YOUR experience does not include the entire human race.

But thanks for inflicting your opinion on us. :huh:
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I just don't talk about it. I barely even want to acknowledge it. Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I want to ask why my picture was removed. Is the female body so disgusting the moderators thought they should take it down? This makes me want to be a damn feminist.
  • Jreneewright
    Options

Didn't think so!

amen!! we could be alot more nasty about it but we are not! grown ups should know that PERIODS are not a secret and we should not have to hide it and we are def allowed to talk about it anywhere we want! you have no clue what that week is like! you should be glad we dont post our thoughts about it on billboards! grow up and deal!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

Didn't think so!

LOL