-70 pounds while my husband has been deployed! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing!
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Now we need to know what he says when he sees you.........
    Well done girl!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,017 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing , I bet your husband will be blown away. He wont be able to keep his hands off of you. When is he coming home?
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    By the way ... thank you for you and your husband's sacrifices during his deployment. I can't even imagine being without my wife for an extended period of time!

I agree with the above, and congrats you look FANTASTIC!!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Woah! You look amazing! :love: He'll be all over you like white on rice! It's obvious you've put in a lot of hard work in a short period of time.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing loss. Your husbands jaw is going to drop when he sees you. ;) -- and many thanks to you and your husband for your service!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing! You hubby will be in for a surprise! :)

BTW, I'm in TX too! Dallas. :)
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job! Wishing him and our all service people a speedy and safe return home.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Great Work you look amazing :)
  • gabriel3194
    gabriel3194 Posts: 16
    Options
    Beautiful. This is very inspirational to me.
  • lala11975
    lala11975 Posts: 26
    Options
    WOW!! You look Great!! You're going to have one Really Happy Hubby when he comes home!!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    You look unbelievable. Soooo beautiful and fit :) Congratulations :)
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    By the way ... thank you for you and your husband's sacrifices during his deployment. I can't even imagine being without my wife for an extended period of time!

Ditto..u look great!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    WHOA:flowerforyou:
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    Congratulations!! You started off right about where I am at currently; and its so great to see someone else's progress starting from the same spot. Very motivational! Thank you for sharing! :)
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You should be proud of yourself too...I think a lot of us women would have gained weight from the loneliness of our husbands being away. You took the time to do something positive!! WTG!!
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    Thank you for your sacrifice that both you and your spouse has made during his deployment. Thank you for your inspiration! He won't recognize you when he gets home! :) He won't be able to keep his hands off of you!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm a military wife myself (army) and I definitely salute you girl! If and when my husband gets deployed I hope to have the same focus and dedication as you. Nothing like surprising your deployed hubs when he gets home. HOT!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Awesome, does he know or are you going to surprise him when he comes home?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!