-70 pounds while my husband has been deployed! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• Mc_Queen
    Mc_Queen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Huge congratulations - very inspiring indeed!
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! What a difference!
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so so great your husband is gonna love the new you!!!!! Hot Stuff!!
  • RmYWarrioR
    RmYWarrioR Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great for you !!! Being a Soldier myself my wife gave birth to our little girl 36 hours before my last deployment. She was 162 when she delivered our little princess. I came home on mid tour and she weighed 115. I applaud you for doing something positive while your husband was away and the fact that you did something great for the both of you with your time. I wish there were more Military Spouses such as you and my wife.
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. What a great surprise! You look beautiful! :)
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Awesome transformation!! I'm sure that you're husband will be proud of all your efforts!!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! He might not recogonize you..LOL!!!
  • GangstaMa
    GangstaMa Posts: 39
    Options
    Gorgeus!!! You are an inspiration!!!
  • PRod31
    PRod31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You're Amazing!:drinker:
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    haha i love it!
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Options
    wait..what ?!? thats only 49 lbs :indifferent: im confused..you look good tho, but according to this chart, you are underweight

Do I look underweight? NO. You can't always go by what the scale says... And I started last June. Read my bio.
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    wooow....you are such an inspiration...
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    wait..what ?!? thats only 49 lbs :indifferent: im confused..you look good tho, but according to this chart, you are underweight

Do I look underweight? NO. You can't always go by what the scale says... And I started last June. Read my bio.
    i dont read everything of everyone i dont know..this topic caught my eye, so chill out..and i got the infor from a height to weight ratio chart, so chill the hell out..i didnt call you names or be rude, so you dont need to be rude to me:laugh:
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    WOW!!! way to go girl! I plan on doing the same thing. My husband is pre-enlistment right now, and I have already started working out and eating healthy. :D
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Options

i dont read everything of everyone i dont know..this topic caught my eye, so chill out..and i got the infor from a height to weight ratio chart, so chill the hell out..i didnt call you names or be rude, so you dont need to be rude to me:laugh:

You can't expect me not to get defensive over that.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Coming from a Vet....He is going to LOVE the awesomeness! Way to go!

<<just hope since he's away it's not for a Dear John>>
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    omg...now imagine you hadn't sent any pictures to him and come home without knowing how you look !
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Options
    Coming from a Vet....He is going to LOVE the awesomeness! Way to go!

<<just hope since he's away it's not for a Dear John>>

He is my true love. I'd wait the rest of my life for him if I had to.
  • jessbeal383
    Options
    WOW GREAT JOB!! That is one way to burn off that extra energy haha
  • amylynn96
    amylynn96 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    coming from a fellow military wife i know what the time feels like and its the perfect oppertunity to better yourself and occupy yourself. You look awesome and im sure you did not get that way by just being vegan and u killed yourself for it. props to you girl your one of the good ones. What a welcome home present, forget the balloons and banners just tie a big red bow on yourself lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!