-70 pounds while my husband has been deployed! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    wait..what ?!? thats only 49 lbs :indifferent: im confused..you look good tho, but according to this chart, you are underweight

Do I look underweight? NO. You can't always go by what the scale says... And I started last June. Read my bio.
    i dont read everything of everyone i dont know..this topic caught my eye, so chill out..and i got the infor from a height to weight ratio chart, so chill the hell out..i didnt call you names or be rude, so you dont need to be rude to me:laugh:

You can't expect me not to get defensive over that.
    well, whatever..it was an observation..are you going to attack everyone who tells you this in person, because one day im sure someone will..im not trying to pick a fight, but if you are as strong and all that as you think you are, be strong with this and let it go..believe it or not, i was worried about your health, yet i dont know you, but if you are going to get this way over a comment in a forum, maybe you need to work on your attitude next..whatever happens good luck, and i hope you and your husband have a great reunion at Christmas
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    ^^ Oh Wow !! You look fabulous. You have worked very hard for this. Dont let anyone burst your bubble !! Congrats to you. Your hubby is gonna pee himself with excitement when he sees you.. LOL.
  • katiedidd66
    katiedidd66 Posts: 77
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous hun, your hubby will be happy with your progress
  • bratneyjo
    bratneyjo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tell that lady to stfuuuu! You look amazing and we all know it!! DON'T BE JELLY LADY!!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can tell you are healthy and strong. Charts are not very accurate and don't apply to all body types
  • bratneyjo
    bratneyjo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    wait..what ?!? thats only 49 lbs :indifferent: im confused..you look good tho, but according to this chart, you are underweight

Do I look underweight? NO. You can't always go by what the scale says... And I started last June. Read my bio.
    i dont read everything of everyone i dont know..this topic caught my eye, so chill out..and i got the infor from a height to weight ratio chart, so chill the hell out..i didnt call you names or be rude, so you dont need to be rude to me:laugh:

well, whatever..it was an observation..are you going to attack everyone who tells you this in person, because one day im sure someone will..im not trying to pick a fight, but if you are as strong and all that as you think you are, be strong with this and let it go..believe it or not, i was worried about your health, yet i dont know you, but if you are going to get this way over a comment in a forum, maybe you need to work on your attitude next..whatever happens good luck, and i hope you and your husband have a great reunion at Christmas

What does the chart say about you?
  • one5ive0
    one5ive0 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow, well done you look fabulous
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Thanks to your husband for his service.
    Great job for you.
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    Thank you both for your service! I am a "spouse" myself. Your hubby is going to flip out when he sees you!!! You look amazing. Has he seen pics or is this a big surprise? Great job!!!!
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • blondecavefish
    Options
    Wow! Great for you! I'm sure your husband will be surprised! Does he have any idea or will the "New You" be a total surprise??
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful! I'm sorry you are separated for so long and I appreciate both of your sacrifices. Congratulations on this investment in yourself.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Do your thang girl!!!!! You look great
  • britaut2
    britaut2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Great Job, but just maintain now. You want to have something for your hubby to snuggle with. How tall are you?
  • jenngarza
    jenngarza Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Bahahahaha I like you
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    outstanding!!! Spent many deployments from wife while in The Corps., You look super hot and I am sure he will love it. Have a great reunion when he gets home and thanks for both your service to the country. A military wife is a special lady!!! Semper Fi, and congrats!!!! Keep it up!!! and don't wear him out too bad,haha!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options

about personality, nothing, but i wasnt talking about that..i was talking about healthy weight as a concerned member of the weight loss community..but everyone is making a huge deal out of it..like i said, it was an observation..it really isnt worth getting so worked up over
  • sweetlikecandy
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!