Nutella

Options

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    The after taste is disgusting. Maybe that's why you all think it's addicting, you have to keep eating more to avoid the after taste. Lol.

It tastes like aspertame. I hate anything made with that stuff.
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I dislike it too.

nuts and chocolate so do not go together.

:noway: :noway: Chocolate and nuts are wonderful together!!! :noway: :noway:

Never heard someone say that before. What about Hershey's or Snicker bars? I'm sure you like those.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have never been a fan of it myself... even when I was a kid (we lived in Europe so we ate it before it came here)... I personally am a bigger fan of the dark (or milk.. but that's not available anywhere around here) chocolate spread... make a sandwich with it and peanut butter and you have a reese's sandwich....
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I bought it once to try it and couldn't stop eating it. I would even eat it plain out of the jar :blushing: . Had to stop buying it.

^ Me too I had to BAN it from my house
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I dislike it too.

WTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!!!

I.....I feel.....faint :sick:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    It's so freaking good. I do not know what you are talking about.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Nope, not for me.

Now, I love chocolate and nuts - choc covered brazils, say, or hazelnuts in a bar of preferably dark chocolate.

But I find nutella sickeningly sweet, too sticky a texture, and no real flavour of either chocolate or nuts!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    i believe its a cultural thing as well. sort of like the condensed milk thing

Culural how? Nutella and sweetened condensed milk are two of the most delicious substances man has ever created.

I dunno, may have to revoke your MFP crush status, neverstray. :tongue:
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Can't stop eating it
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Nutella. I eat it everyday. Peanut Butter & Nutella on wheat toast! YUMMY!!!!
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Nutella, peanut butter, and honey on toast. BOOM.

Maybe some marshmellow fluff if I'm feeling squirrely :wink:

Burgatory (the greatest and probably most expensive burger joint in all the land) has a sweet and salty milkshake. It is loaded with salt and Nutella. Terrible for you....but oh so good
  • bellaboo07
    bellaboo07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    3days more like an hour !
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I dislike it too.

You're doing it wrong...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    It is so yummy. I had never tried it before, but the bf brought some home and I almost slapped him it was so good. Instead, I gave him a hug and told him I always enjoy trying new things. :wink:
  • stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I grew up on Nutella.... when I came in the USA, I was so glad to find some at the store that I bought a jar.... and this was not as good.... too sweet, too much fat after taste.... I thought they had changed the recipe for the american market because they do that for a lot of products....
    well turns out that even the European Nutella has become gross....

But it still appeal to kids but at that price ?
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    After a thread yesterday about how yummy Nutella is, I know my kids like it so I bought a jar to try it.

All I can say is it's one of the grossest things I have ever tasted. You have to be kidding me with that stuff.

I couldn't get that nasty taste out of my mouth. Yuk!

Crazy people. Phhhhfffttt!

agreed!
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    nutella is disgusting. yuck.
    it's extremely overrated.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's gross, but I don't love it. I bought it once and ended up bringing it over to my mom's house to give it to my teen brother, as he likes it.

Then again, I'm not a huge fan of sweet stuff so that probably plays a role. For instance, when people on MFP told me about Greek yogurt, they suggested the flavored ones and disparaged the plain flavor. I ended up hating the flavored ones a lot. I only eat plain Greek yogurt.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I dislike it too.

You're doing it wrong...

LolololOmg!!! This was funny :laugh:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Never tried it. Think i'll buy some this weekend.