• HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Whitetail here
    hoping to get into bow hunting this year
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Turkey, Whitetail and once in a while, quails. Good fun. Good eating.
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    not yet, but we're taking the course this summer so we can stop mooching off Uncle Andy :) .... .

LOVE YOU UNCLE ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Whitetail with a rifle. Sit in a nice cozy blind, wait for Bambi's dad to wander by... BAM Good eating to follow!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    So glad to see so many other hunters. I pretty much hunt, fish, trap anything thats legal here in WA state. Archery hunt deer and elk. Rifle or shotgun for everything else.

One of biggest motivations to be in better shape is for hunting season.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am from a big hunting family. I learned to shoot before learning to ride a bike. So of course I had to marry a hunter. We hunt rabbit, ducks, and deer. I also go fishing, crawfishing, and trawling.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    Archery, muzzleloader,rifle, you name it, I do it. Whatever is in season.

Quite fond of fly fishing too.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I am from a big hunting family. I learned to shoot before learning to ride a bike. So of course I had to marry a hunter. We hunt rabbit, ducks, and deer. I also go fishing, crawfishing, and trawling.

Awesome, I love to hunt too:):) Your amazing woman Liz:):)
  • ChasityLindsey
    ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love to hunt and fish!!! Ive killed one buck three does and 3 coyotes all with my bow :)

SDC11170.jpg004.jpg
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I have 80 acres of pasture, creek bottom, and cropland.....I hunt from October to April every year. Whitetail, Mule deer, turkey, rabbit, squirrel, pheasants, quail, ......I butcher my own meat and fish. Rifle, shotgun, black powder, bow...I do all the seasons.
  • temp666777
    temp666777 Posts: 169
    Options
    Love it.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I mainly hunt pheasants now. I used to deer hunt ( white tail ) but I had a close call one year so I get a bit anxious now, I really want to try bow some year though. I used to hunt ducks and geese but the best duck weather is the worst weather to be out in.:laugh:

I've been a member of pheasants forever for about 4 years and this past year I was voted in as VP of our local pheasants forever chapter, it's my way of giving back to the sport I love.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    The men in my family are. I'm just a ghost hunter.:smooched:
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    big time hunter here love it
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Yes.
    and i fish.
    i have a freezer full of deer & wild pig.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Im from PA. so of course I have hunted my entire life. Primarily archery for whitetail and turkey and I love antler hunting. But I do most of my hunting in OH. And when It's not hunting season I'm fishing.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Yep! Big game, small game, varmits, birds, coyotes, everything! Got a freezer full of game meat. I hunt with a bow and a rifle. In my state we have to apply for and draw tags, hopefully I get a tag or two this year.

Love to fish (and fly fish) too!
  • Brechin89
    Brechin89 Posts: 92
    Options
    Does hunting Terrorists count? I'm pretty good at that...

Real talk I joined the Army because I enjoyed hunting so much.... I started off with squirrels and birds using a Daisy BB gun when I was a kid. Once I was 13 I was hunting big game with my dad. Whitetail, boar, but my favorite is coons. I love coon hunting.

I got a great dane I turned into a huntin dog. Loves people, loves other animals just hates coons. Nothing better than the bond you have with your dog after you raise him to hunt and on his first successful kill you feel like a proud father. This dog has turned into my best friend.

Unfortunately he's a bit old now. Doesn't have the drive he used to have. So now I've moved on to the best game in the world... Terrorists
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Turkey, deer, and lots of fishing.
    Lots of FL people on here. I was in Jupiter. Used to hog hunt in Corbett, and go deer hunting up in ocala.
    But now I'm in North Carolina, got me an 8 point last year.