Where do I start?
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    1. rant threads
    2. rant threads
    3. rant threads

oh and rant threads
    If thin women aren't real, than why are so many of us here trying to lose weight?

I totally see your point, but I'm not here to get skinny or thin. Just slim.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    "My boyfriend says ____" threads, because they always end in people yelling "HE'S EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE BREAK UP WITH HIM NAO"

"My period makes me feel fat!" threads.
  • callmecaptain
    Options
    If a thread drives you nuts, just don't read it or respond.

LOL! Agree and hasn't this turned into a rant thread? Hahahahahhaha!!!!!
  • katewillbethinx2
    Options
    "Guess the weight of the person above you"

THIS. And any of the _____ of the person above you. I don't know they just irritate me because there's a bajillion of them.
  • callmecaptain
    Options

Worse, "rate the person above you" threads! No one ever rates truthfully and they always give a good number to chicks no matter what they really look like and then say something like "super cute eyes" or "8 because your hair is awesome" maybe I missed the whole point of the thread, :yawn: What happened to the rolling eyes smiley????
  • callmecaptain
    Options
    What is MFP crush?

I don't keep up either, all I know is lol and omg
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Worse, "rate the person above you" threads! No one ever rates truthfully and they always give a good number to chicks no matter what they really look like and then say something like "super cute eyes" or "8 because your hair is awesome" maybe I missed the whole point of the thread, :yawn: What happened to the rolling eyes smiley????

Its funny how people need to be validated by others and continue to return to those threads for more (untrue) feedback.
  • callmecaptain
    Options
    Should I log [an obviously sedentary activity such as driving]?
    What I was trying to say, but you did so in a much less convoluted way. Thank you.

Hahahahaha, well said
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    "I was invited to a wedding 6 months ago and just sat on my couch eating bon-bons, but now it's one week away and I need to lose 47 pounds to fit into the dress."

But I personally really enjoy the "girls who show skin in their profile pics are immoral attention *kitten*" threads, because then all my hot friends change their pictures to bikini shots.
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T eat 1200 calories a day...regardless of the fact I probably ate upwards 3x as much to get to the weight I am today...(unless maybe you have a medical condition)

seriously?
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    1. rant threads
    2. rant threads
    3. rant threads

oh and rant threads
    ^^^this. Oh, and threads complaining about how much or how little a person is eating.
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    OR!
    Guess the age?
    What celebrity do they look like?
    Hot or not?

That much self doubt is sooooo 7th grade!!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    1. rant threads
    2. rant threads
    3. rant threads

oh and rant threads

+1, though I think you forgot to include "rant threads" between "rant threads" and "rant threads."
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    1. rant threads
    2. rant threads
    3. rant threads

oh and rant threads

Bam.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T eat 1200 calories a day...regardless of the fact I probably ate upwards 3x as much to get to the weight I am today...(unless maybe you have a medical condition)

seriously?

This ^^ it bugs the hell out of me so I don't bother responding anymore.

"How do I log 30DS?" (for the love of god someone add it into the database!!)

"Should I eat my exercise calories back?"

"1200 calories seems very low".

None of these topics (apart from the quoted one) are annoying but they're posted every single day. Someone make a sticky.
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The "I give up" threads, they always wonder why they can't lose weight, saying "I mostly count my calories" and then you look at their diary and they are over everyday.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Mind the gap.....for they are awesome.