How can I find out if he's single?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Facebook?

He's not on Facebook. I can't ask him, I just can't. I must just suffer in silence until either:
    A. He sweeps me off my feet, or
    B. His girlfriend shows up at work one day to get car keys or something.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    This thread is STILL around w/ no conclusion? OP, you're doin' it wrong!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    This thread is STILL around w/ no conclusion? OP, you're doin' it wrong!
    Look, buddy, I'm not doing the note. You wanna phone him and ask him for me?!
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to just ask him. Why can't guys just sense that I'm single and I like them?! Ugh, guys....

For starters... change your profile photo. The poor guy is probably going crazy hoping you are single and interested and when he looks you up on facebook and mfp all he sees are pictures of you with some other dude! LOL

4863441_2703.jpg

See what I mean??? Who's this scary dude?
    ^^^

What if that's him?! That would definitely put me off! lol

If that was HIM she wouldn't be posing the question.

dude, it was a joke. and it could be him - don't you have pictures with friends of the opposite sex?
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Contacts. Talk to colleagues you can trust. Get them to find out! Good luck to you :wink:
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I would just do some innocent flirting and see how he responds. . .go from there.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I still think you should try and see if everyone is up for drinks on friday after work sometime - OR.....ask what he's planning to do for Memorial weekend? that would be a great clue- just seeing where is a fun place to go for a picnic or BBQ? get some advice on that or something.. perfect opportunity - besides, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    If he's the IT guy, ask him how he likes Diablo III. Then ask if his girlfriend is getting sick of him playing it all the time.

Lol, yes, do this.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    There's some good suggestions on here! I hope it works out for you!!! Keep us posted okay? BTW, I totally feel you. I always got super shy around cute guys, plus, the workplace makes it extra difficult.
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to just ask him. Why can't guys just sense that I'm single and I like them?! Ugh, guys....

Pfft b/c your passive aggressiveness is our fault ;-)

Strike up a conversation, srsly. What's he going to do? Not like you? BFD!

I agree... I generally just tell a guy I am interested..