Bigger boobs OR grow taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I'm good I'm 5'6" and a full C . I used to feel like a giant and want to be shorter because everyone in my family is really short. My mom is 4"11" and my grandma is 4'10". But as I've gotten older I have come to except that I am not really a giant they are just short
  • sarahsxt
    sarahsxt Posts: 66
    Options
    Taller! 5"6 - 5"7 is ideal!
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I want smaller boobies. :grumble:
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I wanna be taller like 5'7" my boobs are big enough. I hate being so short :sad:
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Taller please !!
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Forget the boobs. I'm fine with an A/B cup.
    I want to be at least 5'4-5'8
  • mustangjohnny
    Options
    Speaking from this Man's point of view- It doesn't really matter all that much what your cup size is. Nor height, to have us interested. If you are the one, then you are perfect no matter what size you are. Tall, short, chunky, thin, scar on your knee from when you fell when you were three, doesn't really matter for a relationship. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE boobs, but they are not the only factor.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Hmm don't know which one I'd choose.
    I'm only an A cup :( I'd like to be a B.
    I'm slightly under 5'4'', I want to be 5'5''.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Ooh I'd choose to be taller anyday. I'm only 5'2. If that was an actual possibility, (without the aid of hoochie heels) I'd like to be 5'6.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5'7" and I am a cup size A, so definitely want bigger boobs! I would be more of an hourglass and not a pear in that case.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    If you could change your cup size or your height, which one would it be?

I'd chose to be taller, I'm 5'1 and being 5'4 would be a dream!

boobs... I am used to being short...the shrunken boobs I can't accept...I am only 5 ft and my 11 year old has bigger boobs than me now
  • wee_wolfie
    wee_wolfie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bigger jebs, always bigger jebs. I am ok with being short :)
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I'm short (5') and my boobs are Ds. I think if my boobs got much bigger, they'd be too much, you know? I'd probably go with taller. I always feel so short. Maybe only a couple inches. I wouldn't mind being 5'2" or 5'3".
    I feel pretty lucky to have nice boobs :p
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    At 5'5, I'm perfectly happy with my height. I wouldn't object to slightly bigger boobs, but I'm also happy with what I have. If boobs were like penii, and would only be bigger when you wanted them to be, that would be ideal. Nice little'uns that don't get in the way when I'm running or just puttering round the house, then a pair of mondo jahoobies when I want to stop traffic and drop jaws.

I'd rather perfect teeth than bigger boobs. :ohwell:

I LOVE EVERY WORD OF THIS>>>ESPECIALLY PENII
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm already 6'2, so i'd just like to get the big boobs.

You can have my Fs!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Well I'm already a D cup and ideally, I'd like to be a C cup so I would definitely go with taller! I'm 5'4" (although very close to 5'5" :smile: ) and I would LOVE to be anywhere from 5'7"-6'.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I would pick bigger boobs. I don't mind the size they are now, but I wouldn't complain if they were bigger... :wink:
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    TALLER... for sure. I'm 5 foot 5.5 ... if i was, say 5 foot 9 or 5 foot 10 ( my YOUNGER sister is 5 foot 11.. GRR..) the weight would distribute better! I'm already a DD ....which hasn't changed a bit loosing all that I have thus far...( band size is a ton smaller, cups, not a bit!) so i think the girls will be fine as they are. lol!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I like big boobs, just not as a part of me. On me, yes, part of me, no.
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    You can buy a boob change.

I would love to be TALLER...am 5'5 and the shortest woman in my family for 4 generations
    Being called the runt and the pygmy is never cool