Bigger boobs OR grow taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    smaller boobs and three inches taller... at least.

while I'm at it, can I transfer some of the padding from around my waist to my butt and thighs? :)
  • isweatglitter
    isweatglitter Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and being 5'11 would be a dream come true!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I like the way I am. My chest shrunk a little with weight loss, but I like them still and I'm 5'10" ;)
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with both. 5'9" and a DD. If it were a choice I had to make, then maybe a bit taller, but I don't really dig towering over guys, and I like to wear heels!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Those are two areas I'm not self conscious about. I like my boobs and my height.

I would, if I could, choose darker skin and green eyes. I think that's a beautiful combination.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Actually my hieght and size are two of the thing I like about my appearence, so I wouldn't change either!
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do a major downgrade to a full C cup (i'd love to have smaller breasts.) big most my life, and also grow taller. im only 5'3'' id' love to have long arms and slender fingers, and legs.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    As I'm happy with my height, I'd go bigger boobs.
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    I am happy with my breast size. I would say that I would like to be a bit shorter than I am now.
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, and I'd love to be 5'6 or 5'7! I wouldn't mind bigger boobs, but eh.
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm totally happy with my height (5'7"), but I'd love to be 34C again, which was my pre-children size! Not sure it's going to happen, but any less than I have now would be great!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You can buy a boob change.

They're not the same. Please don't go fake!

I personally think a perky A or B cup is sexier than fake D's on an attractive woman.
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 with huge boobs (38 g) so neither lol

....in that case can i choose to be instantly thinner? haha
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    My boobs are already way too big, but since I am 5'3" I would love to be 5'5"
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    If you could change your cup size or your height, which one would it be?

I'd chose to be taller, I'm 5'1 and being 5'4 would be a dream!

5'1 and 112lbs?

That's about my ideal lol, I don't care what size boobs she has.

*Disclaimer - This is not to say all sizes of women can't be attractive. It is only to say that the ideal of the poster is somewhere between 5' and 5'4 or so, and relatively slim. This is not to say that slim women can't be curvy, or that curvy women are, in fact...the only real women. In addition, the opinions above only reflect the tastes of the poster, and in no way imply that all men share the same tastes, or that all women should change to suit said tastes. If you have any complaints, please contact the poster by PM, email, or phone between the hours of 8am and 8:01am on the fifth Monday of every month. Complaints made at any other time will be promptly ignored. If you fall within the above preferences (or 3" in either direction), and would like to apply for an interview regarding possible courtship, please contact the poster by PM, email, or phone at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for your patronage.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options

5'1 and 112lbs?

*Disclaimer - This is not to say all sizes of women can't be attractive. It is only to say that the ideal of the poster is somewhere between 5' and 5'4 or so, and relatively slim. This is not to say that slim women can't be curvy, or that curvy women are, in fact...the only real women. In addition, the opinions above only reflect the tastes of the poster, and in no way imply that all men share the same tastes, or that all women should change to suit said tastes. If you have any complaints, please contact the poster by PM, email, or phone between the hours of 8am and 8:01am on the fifth Monday of every month. Complaints made at any other time will be promptly ignored. If you fall within the above preferences (or 3" in either direction), and would like to apply for an interview regarding possible courtship, please contact the poster by PM, email, or phone at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for your patronage.

Haha I love the disclaimer at the end, nice preparation :)
  • crisanderson27
    Options

5'1 and 112lbs?

Well...you know how it goes. Sometimes its hard to say anything around here without pissing someone off. I just figured I would cover my bases.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    5'1 and 112lbs?

Well...you know how it goes. Sometimes its hard to say anything around here without pissing someone off. I just figured I would cover my bases.

Smart move, I'm impressed.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    I'm already 6'2, so i'd just like to get the big boobs.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    5'1 and 112lbs?

Smart move, I'm impressed.

If you think that's good...you should hear ne talk about opening doors for women, walking on the outside of the sidewalk...and not not letting them pay for dates.

That REALLY gets them mad lol. The last thread about it went 30+ pages :).