Ladies which do you prefer???

Options

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I used to train in kickboxing and would spar with this guy who was completely ripped. I loved kicking him and punching him in the stomach lol, it was a fascinating feeling! I have no idea what it's like to put my hands on someone like that in any other way, though *blush*... I'd probably be like a deer in the headlights!

I think it's awesome you all work hard to be ripped... it's just not, really the norm, so in the same way a lot of men find super hot women intimidating, super buff guys do the same for women... or some, anyway.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    All other considerations being equal, Mr. 14% gets my vote.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    So I'm curious, are some of you ladies in here gonna tell me that if personalities were the same that you'd choose the 14% or the 20% one over bodybuilders such as:

Greg Plitt

plitt.jpg

or

Nick Paniagua

nickedge1.jpg

or

Josef Rakich

rakich.jpg

All of these guys are roughly 7-8%.

Yep. I personally do not find that low body fat all that attractive. I admire the dedication, but it doesn't make my naughty bits tingle. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker, unless his lifestyle made him incompatible with MY lifestyle (ie, no potatoes or pizza), but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Ripped is an extreme look. I prefer a less extreme look.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    14%. muscular but not overboard. plus, i like boxer guys. usually they're pretty hot.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    14%. muscular but not overboard. plus, i like boxer guys. usually they're pretty hot.

Do you mean boxers as in guys who fight? I can't think of anything much that would put me off more (well, OK maybe homicidal tendencies, assaulting old ladies or small children, scrambling kittens for breakfast, that sort of thing...) Or do you mean boxers as in a type of men's underwear?
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    So I'm curious, are some of you ladies in here gonna tell me that if personalities were the same that you'd choose the 14% or the 20% one over bodybuilders such as:

Greg Plitt

plitt.jpg

or

Nick Paniagua

nickedge1.jpg

or

Josef Rakich

rakich.jpg

All of these guys are roughly 7-8%.

I don't know about other ladies, but these guys are intimidating to me. I'd also be worried they'd be judgmental because my level of attention to fitness didn't equal their own. Guys like this aren't "get-able" to my mind. They date women who look like models, not women like me. 14% is more get-able. Get-able ups the attraction for me. If that makes any sense at all...
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    14. The 10 with the muscle. Lift guys!!
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    14% - 20%
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    So reading over the pages of responses makes me a little irritated. I have always been attracted to heavier men. I was when I was 145lbs at 5'9" with 3 hrs of excercise daily and at my current weight (which is quite a bit more). It has never had to do with my size or fitness level its just what I have always found attractive. Furthermore I find it offensive that the 30% guy is often labeled "lazy". Just because he is heavier does not make him lazy. His fitness level may not be his top priority but who is to say he isn't heavier because he works two jobs (leaving no time or money for the gym) to make ends meet for his family? Who is to say that 30% guy doesn't spend all of his spare time volunteering or giving back to others instead of focusing on himself? I am not trying to bash those who like to workout and keep themselves fit. More power to ya. But please dont make assumptions about why I am attracted to heavier men or that heavier men are lazy....
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Greg Plitt
    or
    Nick Paniagua
    or
    Josef Rakich

It's just a preference, so if I could put the same fantastic man into any body type, I'm going to put him in a higher fat, huge muscle body.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Oh8wKztBd-i7qWvsTPd_1_x7bjIiSwHkDpwSAsTFQ0kvwjNZlZ-oOLpGCA

..but I wont be kicking any of these men out of bed. In fact, in this perfect world where I'm downloading consciousnesses into perfect bodies, I'm going to be asking for them all in the same bed.
  • naiils
    naiils Posts: 20
    Options
    Definitely 14% guy
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    So reading over the pages of responses makes me a little irritated. I have always been attracted to heavier men. I was when I was 145lbs at 5'9" with 3 hrs of excercise daily and at my current weight (which is quite a bit more). It has never had to do with my size or fitness level its just what I have always found attractive. Furthermore I find it offensive that the 30% guy is often labeled "lazy". Just because he is heavier does not make him lazy. His fitness level may not be his top priority but who is to say he isn't heavier because he works two jobs (leaving no time or money for the gym) to make ends meet for his family? Who is to say that 30% guy doesn't spend all of his spare time volunteering or giving back to others instead of focusing on himself? I am not trying to bash those who like to workout and keep themselves fit. More power to ya. But please dont make assumptions about why I am attracted to heavier men or that heavier men are lazy....

I believe that people are more attracted to the others around the same fitness level mostly, because are the same goals and paths in life which makes them more suitable for each other. As far as I can tell, you're right. People should not judge. And that goes also for those 30% guys/girls toward the 10% one. If we were to get irritated, we all have reasons, because there is not a day that I go for shopping and when I look at a product and read their lables, I get a lot of eyes on me mostly from the normal looking people or higher, that seem to be annoyed because of that. My point is that if we feel comfortable with what we are and won't take on account bullies, we'd save ourselves some headache, because the truth is that everyone at some point will fall short. As long as this world is populated by different individuals, there always will be judgment. Fair or unfair it's up to you to ignore of continue this never ending battle.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    10% with muscle or 14% looks good to me.

^This!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    id have to say NONE of them. Id like the build of the 1at on someone the size of the last, lol. I like BIG BIG. lol:love:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Greg Plitt
    or
    Nick Paniagua
    or
    Josef Rakich

It's just a preference, so if I could put the same fantastic man into any body type, I'm going to put him in a higher fat, huge muscle body.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Oh8wKztBd-i7qWvsTPd_1_x7bjIiSwHkDpwSAsTFQ0kvwjNZlZ-oOLpGCA

..but I wont be kicking any of these men out of bed. In fact, in this perfect world where I'm downloading consciousnesses into perfect bodies, I'm going to be asking for them all in the same bed.

thats what im talking about right there
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    the 10% guy. just enough muscle!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    male-body-fat-percentages-pictures.jpg

pictures-of-body-fat-percentages.jpg

and how about this

10-percent-body-fat-male-pictures1.jpg

Mister 7% is way too ripped for my taste. I liked both of the 10% guys. I don't care for huge muscles and a six-pack is not essential. Mister 14% is fine, too.
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    20% is very close to what my fiance is and that's what I like :-)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    To look at: definitely not the 7, that's horrible. 10 doesn't do much for me either. 14% looks pretty good but I don't have a problem with 20 either.
    To live with: I don't really care, but I suspect the guys at the lower end of the spectrum would be obsessed and dull to live with, so preferably not one of them.
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    10% and 14% ;)