Options

Replies

• comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    So reading over the pages of responses makes me a little irritated. I have always been attracted to heavier men. I was when I was 145lbs at 5'9" with 3 hrs of excercise daily and at my current weight (which is quite a bit more). It has never had to do with my size or fitness level its just what I have always found attractive. Furthermore I find it offensive that the 30% guy is often labeled "lazy". Just because he is heavier does not make him lazy. His fitness level may not be his top priority but who is to say he isn't heavier because he works two jobs (leaving no time or money for the gym) to make ends meet for his family? Who is to say that 30% guy doesn't spend all of his spare time volunteering or giving back to others instead of focusing on himself? I am not trying to bash those who like to workout and keep themselves fit. More power to ya. But please dont make assumptions about why I am attracted to heavier men or that heavier men are lazy....

I believe that people are more attracted to the others around the same fitness level mostly, because are the same goals and paths in life which makes them more suitable for each other. As far as I can tell, you're right. People should not judge. And that goes also for those 30% guys/girls toward the 10% one. If we were to get irritated, we all have reasons, because there is not a day that I go for shopping and when I look at a product and read their lables, I get a lot of eyes on me mostly from the normal looking people or higher, that seem to be annoyed because of that. My point is that if we feel comfortable with what we are and won't take on account bullies, we'd save ourselves some headache, because the truth is that everyone at some point will fall short. As long as this world is populated by different individuals, there always will be judgment. Fair or unfair it's up to you to ignore of continue this never ending battle.
    Agreed, judgement is always present. I am not trying to fight a battle here but offer an alternative (my) opinion. I am not slamming men of any size. If we all liked the same look and body type the world would be in real trouble. I am just surprised by some of the ugliness from others on a weight loss site. Thats all and I am done commenting on it.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    14%-20%, although my husband is closer to the 10% without muscle.
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    The 10% because he has a body very similar to a guy I like :P
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    10-14%
  • claricecollins
    Options
    Both of the 10% and the 14% :)
    But really, if a guy if confident in themselves, that is equally as attractive.
  • Sunshine_and_Puppies
    Options
    14, 10(not the tweaker version), or 30. The others creep me out a bit. I'm definitely not picky tho and have dated a wide range of body types.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    10% - and honestly the "skinny fat" guy with 10% with about 20 more pounds of muscle would be very attractive to me. :) My husband looks good and he is about 5'9 120-125lbs, probably at about 10% body fat. But he definitely looks bigger and more muscular than that dude in the picture. I like little skinny guys lol. I also very much like the bigger and more muscular guys. :D
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    10% or 14% ... yummy
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    10% muscular - 14%

There seems to be a big difference between 14, 20 and 25%
  • Persephone2003
    Persephone2003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welllllll I like my man like I like my chicken
    With a little bit of fat on the ends
    Not too much and not too little
    Just enough to make me grin

When I see a little man walkin' down the street
    He ain't my type, I need a little more meat
    He's skinny, and not my cup of tea

So umm.....20% :):bigsmile:
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    HealthierHappierBrenda Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    14% ;)
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    None of the above.

Agreed. But Mr. 14% if I had to choose. This is actually much closer to my ideal:

hot-guy-of-the-day-shirtless-gerard-butler.jpg
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Options
    10% with muscle or 14% looks good to me.
    agreed.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    10 or 14%, but leaning more towards the 14% :)
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hubby is 10% ripped so I'll go with that. He looks similar to 14% when he's not training for a fight and I think that's hot too.
  • emanna11
    emanna11 Posts: 57
    Options
    I like the 14-20% guys... my hubby's arms looks like the 20% guys, and I like his arms. :)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 10-20, preferably 14.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    14% guy for sure! He's the winner, winner chicken dinner! :blushing:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    My husband is about 12%...so i'm going with between the 10-14 :laugh: