Ladies which do you prefer???

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    From 10% to 20% is good.

All the pics in this range...but for the average guy...14% is very nice.
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am glad at least one person mentioned intelligence. Makes me feel a LITTLE better LOL

For me intelligence is more important than any physical aspect. My husband's brilliant, and I love it! Super sexy.
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I like my men heavier set. 20% - 30% for me.

^^^^^this
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    14% but given the right personality I'd do/date all of them.
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Which one has a kickass personality and is good with his mouth?

That's the one I prefer.

Best response... EVER!!

^^^^^yes definitely!!
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    10% all day but 14% is hot too.

I dated a guy who had identical body to 10%, and I thought he was waaaaaay out of my league when I met him (i looked like 30% lol). Hot guys are just regular people too :)
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    14-20%

I've always liked men a little pudgy / stocky but fit , no matter my size.
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    14 - 20%
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Anywhere between the 10-14% and definitely prefer muscles to skinny. :)
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    How much of your choice is biased by your level of fitness? Ignoring maintenance, intimidation etc, do athletic/fit women prefer the 10% athletic bloke and others prefer 14% bloke?
    Cheers,
    S

Zero percent. I just like a guy with a little bit of fat to go with the meat he has. I've date guys who were more like 10% or lower and they never had the personality to go with all the muscles they spend so much time focusing on. Just like on the post where guys put what they liked, there were numerous guys who said that the girls who had better bodies usually had S***ty personalities.

With this:
    Lets' make an assumption as economists says cetris paribus i.e. everything else equal for all blokes- brain, humor, intelligence, wealth etc - all other criteria you would consider in real life.

Let's put another way- how do you like to cheat with?! (of course in hypothetical way)

I'm sorry but even with everything equal... my brain is not going to change its natural response to go for what i find more attractive. Plus the last times i went with guys that had abs of steal and GQ looks, one cheated on me and the other tried to kill me... no joking. I have PTSD from it and my brain is forever changed from it. I can't do anything to fix that. Do i find guys with abs hot.. um , hells yeah, but does that 100% mean i want to date or have sex with them.. heck no! And as many ladies in here will tell you, a sure way to make the panties drop, is a good sense of humor, if you dont have that... move along.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    How much of your choice is biased by your level of fitness? Ignoring maintenance, intimidation etc, do athletic/fit women prefer the 10% athletic bloke and others prefer 14% bloke?
    Cheers,
    S

I am athletic and fit and I prefer the 14%. It's very naturally beautiful to me, not sculpted in a gym. Nothing wrong with the 10% guy, I just prefer the 14%.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Alright...I will call it....This thread is BS...First off...body fat% looks different on everyone...Year round I am anywhere betwen 6 and 9% body fat measured by certified trainers using calipars...I do not look anywhere near the guy in this post who say is 7%...

He is either really 4% or these pictures are BS
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    14% or 20% both look nice... really don't mind a little more "meat" on the bones as long as they are still healthy...

10% with the muscles looks much better than the skinny 10%...
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    i think everyone already knows this is a generalization, every body is different. along with the fact that the 7% is at the least prepped and oiled up for a competition. i know when i was at 28% BF i didn't look anything like the 25% or 30% guy but had a bigger belly than the 20% guy and now at 22% i look similar to the 20% guy.
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Alright...I will call it....This thread is BS...First off...body fat% looks different on everyone...Year round I am anywhere betwen 6 and 9% body fat measured by certified trainers using calipars...I do not look anywhere near the guy in this post who say is 7%...

u look perfect to me :flowerforyou:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    i think everyone already knows this is a generalization, every body is different. along with the fact that the 7% is at the least prepped and oiled up for a competition. i know when i was at 28% BF i didn't look anything like the 25% or 30% guy but had a bigger belly than the 20% guy and now at 22% i look similar to the 20% guy.

OK...That's what's up...I would hate for women to look at this post and think "OMG...7% is ugly or 25% is ugly" Three guys at 7% can look complete different...

I remember when Shaq was around 8% and he looked like he was more like 12 or 15%
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Which is the kind, funny, intelligent, one?

for the sake of the poll we will say all are the same in personality

Seems a little unlikely - I'd go for for one of the ones who's more interested in people and less in the mirror, so on balance a less fit chap and certainly not one who spends far too much on body oil and hair removal products
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options

u look perfect to me :flowerforyou:
    What she ^^^ Said!!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options

OK...That's what's up...I would hate for women to look at this post and think "OMG...7% is ugly or 25% is ugly" Three guys at 7% can look complete different...

I remember when Shaq was around 8% and he looked like he was more like 12 or 15%

right on, like i said a few pages back i started the thread mostly to kill some time at work. long boring Saturday, work day almost done :drinker:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    The thing for me, is that since the majority of guys wear baggie-ish clothes, I never knew exactly what kind of physique a guy had until I was already in the process of getting nekkid with him. In other words... it never mattered if he had defined pec and abs, or chubby with moobs and a belly, or skinny with a rib cage you can play like an xylophone.