Ladies which do you prefer???

Options

Replies

• jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    10% with muscle, or 14%. But the 20% guy isn't too bad either. Also depends on what's between the ears :-)
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    10 - 30%
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    10% with muscle, or 14%. But the 20% guy isn't too bad either. Also depends on what's between the ears :-)

I am glad at least one person mentioned intelligence. Makes me feel a LITTLE better LOL
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    14%
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    How much of your choice is biased by your level of fitness? Ignoring maintenance, intimidation etc, do athletic/fit women prefer the 10% athletic bloke and others prefer 14% bloke?
    Cheers,
    S

I'm athletic, but not ripped (28% myself)... and I still like the leaner look. In my mind, though, I'm awesomely fit, so maybe that's why :-) I just figure I'd never see the 7% guy because he'd always be at the gym or on some funky diet that prevented him from going out!
  • dawsenahalsey
    Options
    10%-14%
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    14%.

I don't really like over-muscular guys. In shape is fine, just not body-builder type.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Ummm I guess 14%. As for the muscular vs. none muscular 10%, call me crazy but I actually prefer the skinny guy to the muscular guy... I just have never found super muscular guys that hot and it has nothing to do with being "intimidated" or anything. I don't like super skinny guys either though... I guess you could say I like guys "in between".
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    14%
  • TiffanyDeanee
    TiffanyDeanee Posts: 158
    Options
    Both muscular 10%. no thanks to the others.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Which is the kind, funny, intelligent, one?
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Which is the kind, funny, intelligent, one?

for the sake of the poll we will say all are the same in personality
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Gimme the 14%!!! YUM!!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    14%-20%
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised by how many people are intimidated by the more fit guys. :huh: I'm not very athletic or full of confidence, but I wouldn't let low self-esteem limit the type of men I would be interested in.
  • wee_wolfie
    wee_wolfie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    How much of your choice is biased by your level of fitness? Ignoring maintenance, intimidation etc, do athletic/fit women prefer the 10% athletic bloke and others prefer 14% bloke?
    Cheers,
    S

I am basing choice purely on aesthetics - in real life I would have to be more realistic. I would like to go out with a dude who is hulking with muscle, but I would consider myself not hot enough to attract such a gent.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    14 to 20%, but really, more weight would not be a deal-breaker for me. Honestly, too skinny might be a deal-breaker, but only because of my own insecurities -- a too-skinny guy would probably make me feel like a too-fat girlfriend.

To answer a previous question: as a less-fit woman (working on that), I would be intimidated by the less-than-20% hypothetical guys. I would find them attractive, but would not expect them to find me attractive. Again, my own insecurities at work.
  • KettleBellHoe
    KettleBellHoe Posts: 161
    Options
    10-11% ^_^
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    10% is closest to my goal body. The muscular one. It's interesting to see that most ladies here are drawn to the 14% one. Hmm..
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    I would like the entire top row, thank you!
    Honestly, my taste runs from huge muscles (think strongman competitors) to lean swimmer's bodies. The one thing I cannot stand at all is fat....not cute, not cuddly...it is just FAT.

My body varies between muscled and cut to lean/athletic.