Ladies which do you prefer???

Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Well my husband is about 16% but he looks like the 14% guy so I choose him for sure! :heart:
  • kschmi24
    kschmi24 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    14%, woooo damn. :)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    14%
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    How much of your choice is biased by your level of fitness? Ignoring maintenance, intimidation etc, do athletic/fit women prefer the 10% athletic bloke and others prefer 14% bloke?
    Cheers,
    S

For me I just wanted a guy who wants to take care of himself but is not so self absorbed it didn't take care of other things. And one that had intelligence to go with it.

As much as we hate to admit it this is a visual generation. I know alot of great people who were pasted over cause of looks. My best friend is a great person and great personality but because she isn't model thin she has a hard time meeting guys that are not jerks.

Like I said I was a lucky one. I got me a 14 boardline 10 when we got married even though I wasn't a model thin type who has a great head on his shoulders and a great heart. Marriaged all these years we both got comfy. I want to get at least back to where I was (size 10) and he now feels he needs to get back to a 14. I tell him he is fine and he tells me I am fine.

I think bottom line us gals want a guy that is kind, good to us, and will love us and except us no matter what age and life does to us. Isn't that what love really is.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Lets' make an assumption as economists says cetris paribus i.e. everything else equal for all blokes- brain, humor, intelligence, wealth etc - all other criteria you would consider in real life.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I would like the entire top row, thank you!
    Honestly, my taste runs from huge muscles (think strongman competitors) to lean swimmer's bodies. The one thing I cannot stand at all is fat....not cute, not cuddly...is just FAT.

Awww, I think it's cute when a guy has a bit of a belly on him. Not like the 30% guy, but a skinnier guy who just has a bit of a stomach pouch...
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    between 10 and 20 all good...
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    10% and 14% are my favorite.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    How much of your choice is biased by your level of fitness? Ignoring maintenance, intimidation etc, do athletic/fit women prefer the 10% athletic bloke and others prefer 14% bloke?
    Cheers,
    S

Zero percent. I just like a guy with a little bit of fat to go with the meat he has. I've dated guys who were more like 10% or lower and they never had the personality to go with all the muscles they spend so much time focusing on. Just like on the post where guys put what they liked, there were numerous guys who said that the girls who had better bodies usually had S***ty personalities.
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    10-14% with muscles... I like a ballet body the best.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    The 14% guy... definitely
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Which one has a kickass personality and is good with his mouth?

That's the one I prefer.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    i was looking for myself to see where I would like to get to (currently at 21-22%) and these were the pictures that came up in a fitness blog. i was thinking of shooting for 15% because I don't think i could limit what i eat enough to get to the 10% or less. sounds like the 15% range is ideal for most ladies (including mine)
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'd tend more for the 14%, although these aren't my type of men :)
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Great post.
    Very interesting. :laugh:
  • TiffanyDeanee
    TiffanyDeanee Posts: 158
    Options
    I prefer the 10% guy in the grey boxers because I have always liked guys who look that way. Hard and muscular is for me. The 14% guy is a little to soft for my tastes. and I'm not in great shape at all considering that I need to lose around 70 pounds. But that is my dream guys body tho. when ever I fantasize anyway lol.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    Cheers,
    S

Zero percent. I just like a guy with a little bit of fat to go with the meat he has. I've date guys who were more like 10% or lower and they never had the personality to go with all the muscles they spend so much time focusing on. Just like on the post where guys put what they liked, there were numerous guys who said that the girls who had better bodies usually had S***ty personalities.

With this:
    Lets' make an assumption as economists says cetris paribus i.e. everything else equal for all blokes- brain, humor, intelligence, wealth etc - all other criteria you would consider in real life.

Let's put another way- who do you like to cheat with?! (of course in hypothetical way)
  • Karahazen103
    Options
    Probably around the 20 I suppose but like a lot of women are saying the personality and smarts is what truly captures the heart.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    the 20% I like meaty guys :)
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Which one has a kickass personality and is good with his mouth?

That's the one I prefer.

Best response... EVER!!