Tummy Inspiration Pix Please

Options
Beer belly to flat tummy...If you were able to achieve it, then this is your place to show off....
Please show it to me...I need to believe that it is possible to turn my round belly to flat tummy...

And tell me what was your fix? I need to have my FLAT tummy back

The problem is I currently weigh the same weight I used to be in 2010, but my tummy looks much worse now..and I dont know what went wrong..I want to believe that I can still have my tummy flat...My tummy was not perfect , but flat in 2006

Here are the photos of mine "I don't know how to post pix in here"

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.280169225411800.59962.100002561731402&type=3&l=d6c25d2421

Also if you have hint on what might went wrong with my tummy, please let me know..What could be the reason and how can I fix it?

I reached my heaviest weight "85 kg" in 2011 but then lost it and I am currently losing more weight to reach my 2006 weight "58 kg"

Is it my diet?
Is it my workout?
Or is it because I gained much more then lost it?
Thank you all :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't have a flat tummy (YET). But take a look at my blog:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jamaicanlady

I lost 2 inches off my waist even though I wasn't eating as well as I should.

I'm starting New Rules of Lifting soon. Hoping I can post again in a few months with a flat tummy.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    I definitely don't have a flat tummy (YET). But take a look at my blog:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jamaicanlady

I lost 2 inches off my waist even though I wasn't eating as well as I should.

I'm starting New Rules of Lifting soon. Hoping I can post again in a few months with a flat tummy.

I can totally see a progress!! Thank you so much for sharing :drinker:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh almost 300 pounds.
    My tummy isn't perfect - there is some loose skin and stretch marks, but I'm pretty damn proud of it:
    Before:
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

Now:
    IMG_20120510_231505.jpg
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My tummy isn't perfect - there is some loose skin and stretch marks, but I'm pretty damn proud of it:
    Before:

Now:
    IMG_20120510_231505.jpg

You look amazing... And I don't see loose skin! Congrats to you!!
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Excuse me one moment, I've got to pick my jaw up off the floor. That = Phenomenal! Can't congratulate you enough!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Before:

Now:
    IMG_20120510_231505.jpg

WOw! I wish I can have my tummy as flat as yours....The problem is I currently weigh the same weight I used to be in 2010, but my tummy looks much worse now..and I dont know what went wrong..I want to believe that I can still have my tummy flat...My tummy was flat in 2006

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.280169225411800.59962.100002561731402&type=3&l=d6c25d2421
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    awesome job !!! you looking amazing:)
  • callmecaptain
    Options
    Veronica, are you doing any toning along with your weight loss plan?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    WOw! I wish I can have my tummy as flat as yours....The problem is I currently weigh the same weight I used to be in 2010, but my tummy looks much worse now..and I dont know what went wrong..I want to believe that I can still have my tummy flat...My tummy was flat in 2006

Strength training. I swear it works wonders. No, you won't get bulky.
    Heavy weights, few reps. Adequate protein.
  • Veronica_029
    Options

Yes,

I tried P90X, 30 days shred, "but did not continue"
    I attended Zumba classes
    I attend Aqua Aerobics
    I go to the gym to use the treadmill or Cross trainer
    I dance using Wii...

I was surprised when I saw my tummy looking worse! , but anyway it is showing on my clothes too..I am not able to wear the same pants anymore..
  • Veronica_029
    Options

Thank you so much... I will put more effort on having protein and more weight training...Uhh..your transformation is my dream.:love: ..Congratulations on a job WELL DONE! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • callmecaptain
    Options

Yes,

I attended Zumba classes
    I attend Aqua Aerobics
    I dance using Wii...

I was surprised when I saw my tummy looking worse! , but anyway it is showing on my clothes too..I am not able to wear the same pants anymore..

What is your total routine, food, drinks, regular work out schedule?
  • Veronica_029
    Options

Yes,

I attended Zumba classes
    I attend Aqua Aerobics
    I dance using Wii...

What is your total routine, food, drinks, regular work out schedule?

2 weeks 1200/ then 2 week 1500
    I workout 5 -6 times a week
    My workout is a mix of mainly Cardio except when I train with Jillian's 30 day shred
  • callmecaptain
    Options

Thank you so much... I will put more effort on having protein and more weight training...Uhh..your transformation is my dream.:love: ..Congratulations on a job WELL DONE! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I think you can do it! i checked your pics and you look like you used to have really good muscle tone. Maybe you just need to revive it and hang in there. The food and exercise trackers on this site are awesome. It really makes it much easier. If you are motivated by chaenging someone I will offer to chalenge you.
  • Veronica_029
    Options

I think you can do it! i checked your pics and you look like you used to have really good muscle tone. Maybe you just need to revive it and hang in there. The food and exercise trackers on this site are awesome. It really makes it much easier. If you are motivated by chaenging someone I will offer to chalenge you.

Thank you for giving me hope.. :flowerforyou: I really want to have my flat tummy back and I hope I can ...Thanks a lot! I guess it will take me time but I have to work hard for it..It's worth it :) Thank you for your encouragement :happy:
  • callmecaptain
    Options
    Also, ladies as for the stretch marks, there are a million and one creams out there that claim they do something but probably anything is better than nothing but if you can try scargo from home health. It's cheaper than most but it works. I can say from personal experience if you can discipline yourself to apply it two to three times a day in about three weeks the marks will start to get pink in color and yes it will itch but they will start to shrink and disappear.
  • callmecaptain
    Options

Thank you for giving me hope.. :flowerforyou: I really want to have my flat tummy back and I hope I can ...Thanks a lot! I guess it will take me time but I have to work hard for it..It's worth it :) Thank you for your encouragement :happy:

I have a Brazilian friend and she swears that women she knows do this and it works. She wears a plastic lined corset, Curves sells one, and it helps shrink the size faster. I can't wear the things all day like she did but maybe you could do it.
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    woooow...and woooow.... you have left me speachless...go inspiring
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    16342929_1374.jpg

Meh, my tummy's alright I guess. I'm satisfied for now. (: My concern for now is my thighs. >.<
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    WOW you ladies look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!