Tummy Inspiration Pix Please

Options

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    16342929_1374.jpg

Meh, my tummy's alright I guess. I'm satisfied for now. (: My concern for now is my thighs. >.<

What do you mean ALRIGHT??? You look amazing!!!
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    <-- that's my tummy. I've had two kids and gained over 65 lbs with both of them.. My secret is weight lifting and eating over maintenance.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    16342929_1374.jpg

Meh, my tummy's alright I guess. I'm satisfied for now. (: My concern for now is my thighs. >.<

Wow! Very very nice!
    Did you have a big tummy before?
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Beer belly to flat tummy...If you were able to achieve it, then this is your place to show off....
    Please show it to me...I need to believe that it is possible to turn my round belly to flat tummy...

My tummy is still a work-in-progress

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/602482-final-day-of-30ds-picture
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    <-- that's my tummy. I've had two kids and gained over 65 lbs with both of them.. My secret is weight lifting and eating over maintenance.

Amaaaaaaaaazing!

What do you mean by eating over maintenance?
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    16342929_1374.jpg

Wow! Very very nice!

Yes, but only as a kid. :p I was overweight at nine, probably very close to obese at ten (I never really weighed myself then, so I wouldn't know for sure, but I did look obese in pictures). For the last four or so years it's just been that layer of stubborn pudge. I think I have a picture lying around from 20lbs ago, I'll try to find it.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Beer belly to flat tummy...If you were able to achieve it, then this is your place to show off....
    Please show it to me...I need to believe that it is possible to turn my round belly to flat tummy...

My tummy is still a work-in-progress

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/602482-final-day-of-30ds-picture

You are giving me a reason to stick to 30DS! Thank you and Good luck with your progress...Keep on! :drinker:
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    16342929_1374.jpg

Wow! Very very nice!

Thank you for trying to find your picture..

but really wow! Your tummy work is above excellent!
    Yes, but only as a kid. :p I was overweight at nine, probably very close to obese at ten (I never really weighed myself then, so I wouldn't know for sure, but I did look obese in pictures). For the last four or so years it's just been that layer of stubborn pudge. I think I have a picture lying around from 20lbs ago, I'll try to find it.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is very inspirational! Looking forward to reading more tips. I just started Stronglifts 5x5 last Sunday, and am slowly increasing my calories. Hoping I can be among the success stories soon! :smile:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh almost 300 pounds.
    My tummy isn't perfect - there is some loose skin and stretch marks, but I'm pretty damn proud of it:
    Before:
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

Now:
    IMG_20120510_231505.jpg

Wow, congratulations! Do you mind sharing your weight training routine?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Still working to get a flatter look from the front and defined abs...but proud of my work so far.....

TodayAbs-2.jpg

APRIL 1st.....
    IMG_3560.jpg

TODAY...
    IMG_3646.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh almost 300 pounds.
    My tummy isn't perfect - there is some loose skin and stretch marks, but I'm pretty damn proud of it:
    Before:
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

Now:
    IMG_20120510_231505.jpg

Wow, congratulations! Do you mind sharing your weight training routine?
    Actually, I don't really have a routine - I do what I can fit in when I can do it. For the past month I haven't been able to get to the gym so it's all been body weight stuff - squats, lunges, planks, pushups, etc. I have some really awesome friends on here who swear by Stronglifts 5x5, others who love Starting Strength, and a big chunk who do NROLW.
    The basic principal for all of them, though, is heavy weights and low reps.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Thank you for sharing...What an amazing inspiration...You made me believe that I can get my tummy back.. I just need a good plan..
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    16342929_1374.jpg

Wow! Very very nice!

70c5eg.png
    This was taken about 10-15 pounds before the above photo. :p Still looking for other pictures that I have lying around.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Still working to get a flatter look from the front and defined abs...but proud of my work so far.....

TodayAbs-2.jpg

APRIL 1st.....
    IMG_3560.jpg

TODAY...
    IMG_3646.jpg

You are doing a really great work....Can you share your secret ? And you really should be proud of your progress..Congrats! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    16342929_1374.jpg

Wow! Very very nice!

70c5eg.png
    This was taken about 10-15 pounds before the above photo. :p Still looking for other pictures that I have lying around.

Thank you for sharing..I really appreciate your effort..Now...I need a tummy like yours! lol ...Well done!! :drinker:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm not posting pictures yet, but if you don't lift, you probably lost lean mass while dieting, so consequently, at the same weight you would have a higher body fat percent. Thus your stomach wouldn't look as good as it did at your previous, lower, body fat percent.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    For me....Preplanning, JM 6w/6p...kicked the shaping of my stomach...and Now doing her JM Body Rev...that continuing to shape....I am looking to clean up my eating some more with leaner foods yet..higher protein....and lift more to get those abs I desire....Thank you so much....
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Hey!

I'm not posting pictures yet, but if you don't lift, you probably lost lean mass while dieting, so consequently, at the same weight you would have a higher body fat percent. Thus your stomach wouldn't look as good as it did at your previous, lower, body fat percent.

I think this is an EXCELLENT point! You actually could be right...I don't lift as much, but I do cardio.. Lots of it...However, most of the ones who have excellent tummies in this thread say they lift...I should focus more on lifting...Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Well I never had a beer belly,but I am working on gaining a little bit of weight and toning up. Profile picture is progress so far! I have about 5 more pounds to gain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!