The other woman becoming your Best Friend*** Drama Alert***

Options
Foxypoo61287
Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
I was in a relationship for almost 3 years. My SO was not faithful. I never caught him or anything except when I was pregnant ( approx 3-4 months) I walked in on her walking out of the bathroom at our house while I wasn't home. Of course I suspected something, but was never confirmed. Well he would tell her he was leaving me, and etc. He pledged himself to me. Well She finally got smart ( though I did not & stayed with him for the sake of our daughter) and she got over him, we became really good friends after that. Well me & him have broken up ( for good) despite our daughter. Well he called his ex and cried on the phone with her for like 30 minutes, of course she called me to tell me this, some drama has started because I changed my relationship status from in a relationship to single. So what, well all my friends really didn't like him and were all excited & stuff, well someone told him, or showed him what was going on. I never said anything bad about him, my friends did and one was his ex. So he proceeded to write "&^%^& all you haters you can only hurt someone so much before its my turn." Then following this he wrote " Ex's g/f name here, your just mad that ____(me) left me & you couldn't, I left you, so ha." She found out and wrote this WHOLE LONG response on her fb page to kind of spite him and said basically that she was better off without him and him leaving her was the best thing that ever happened, because she's with a man she loves dearly, has a baby with him, etc. Well idk if he saw it but someone commented on his post that he shouldn't have written something like that because its immature & he replied it's going to be funny when her man finds out that she was messing around with him around her birthday ( im assuming this was last year not this year)

Now, do I say something to both of them about this matter, or do I let it go and let them continue this Facebook war. And do I finally breakdown and ask her woman to woman what happened between them?

Replies

• axannamorgan
    Options
    I'd stay well out of it. Seriously.
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Facebook is destroying relatinships faster than anything else in the history of man.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Facebook is destroying relatinships faster than anything else in the history of man.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I deleted my fb acct..for several reasons. One being......the "EX" factor. And I agree...it ruins relationships....fast!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

People are destroying relationships. Facebook just makes it public.

Exercise your delete friend button. Both on Facebook and irl.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

^^this.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options

^ITA!
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would stay out of it for #1. #2... You already know the answer to your question. You don't need to ask.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    If you wanna know if the bf/gf is stayin in touch with the ex...go to their fb page.
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    this is going to sound snarky.. and its not meant to be.. but read your post out loud to yourself. the whole thing. then take a moment and answer this question: are you an adult? because if you are, then you need to remove yourself from high school drama and keep your chin up and your self respect high.
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Delete the post you made. I wouldn't be friends with her. How could you be friends with someone that was with your man at the time? especially since ya'll ain't talked about it. And don't even acknowledge him.
  • jocelyn_martin
    Options
    Just let it go. It's over between you and him so no need to concern yourself with the past. Don't become a part of this Facebook situation. Let them handle it like children and you be the adult!
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was in a relationship for almost 3 years. My SO was not faithful. I never caught him or anything except when I was pregnant ( approx 3-4 months) I walked in on her walking out of the bathroom at our house while I wasn't home. Of course I suspected something, but was never confirmed. Well he would tell her he was leaving me, and etc. He pledged himself to me. Well She finally got smart ( though I did not & stayed with him for the sake of our daughter) and she got over him, we became really good friends after that. Well me & him have broken up ( for good) despite our daughter. Well he called his ex and cried on the phone with her for like 30 minutes, of course she called me to tell me this, some drama has started because I changed my relationship status from in a relationship to single. So what, well all my friends really didn't like him and were all excited & stuff, well someone told him, or showed him what was going on. I never said anything bad about him, my friends did and one was his ex. So he proceeded to write "&^%^& all you haters you can only hurt someone so much before its my turn." Then following this he wrote " Ex's g/f name here, your just mad that ____(me) left me & you couldn't, I left you, so ha." She found out and wrote this WHOLE LONG response on her fb page to kind of spite him and said basically that she was better off without him and him leaving her was the best thing that ever happened, because she's with a man she loves dearly, has a baby with him, etc. Well idk if he saw it but someone commented on his post that he shouldn't have written something like that because its immature & he replied it's going to be funny when her man finds out that she was messing around with him around her birthday ( im assuming this was last year not this year)

Now, do I say something to both of them about this matter, or do I let it go and let them continue this Facebook war. And do I finally breakdown and ask her woman to woman what happened between them?

Really? You're worried about all this when you have a kid to be concerned about? He's immature? Sounds like you both need to grow up ... if not for yourselves then for your child. *smh*
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm going to be honest here.

First off, choosing to be friends with your ex's mistress isn't probably a wise choice. She knew you and your child existed, yet stayed with him anyway and slept with a committed guy, a committed guy with a child?? Doesn't sound like a good person to me. It's one thing if he lied and she had no idea, but she did and she still fooled around with him. So she's not great material if you're asking me.

So with the fact that she is that type of person, this doesn't surprise me. Your answer is what everyone has been saying. Stop being friends with her. It is too messy with her connection to your ex. Don't get involved. I would want to know sooooo bad too but you're probably not going to like the answer you hear. For the sake of your child, just leave the whole thing.
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    this is going to sound snarky.. and its not meant to be.. but read your post out loud to yourself. the whole thing. then take a moment and answer this question: are you an adult? because if you are, then you need to remove yourself from high school drama and keep your chin up and your self respect high.

:drinker:
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    I would stay out of it for #1. #2... You already know the answer to your question. You don't need to ask.

^^^agree 122%
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Well that's an awkward turtle....
  • HealthyNFit4Life
    HealthyNFit4Life Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Genuine question: Don't you ever get jealous seeing her?? Knowing that your ex slept with her WHILE you two were dating?? I know for sure that I get nauseated by the thought of my ex's new gfs, who messed up our relationship. Everytime I think of her I get so angry and jealous. Maybe that's just me.