The other woman becoming your Best Friend*** Drama Alert***

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Facebook is destroying relatinships faster than anything else in the history of man.

It was extremely helpful in destroying my relationship with my sons mother. Though to be fair, it just made it easier for her. 'Where there's a will, there's a way' certainly was her motto for a good long while.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Stay out of it, and ditch her as a friend. She never really was your friend in the first place it seems to me. If she was wouldn't have been with your man behind your back.

Personally, I would delete BOTH of them from as friends from facebook and make your account friends only so they can't see what you post. I understand he is the father of your child so you probably want to maintain some contact with him, but you can do that over the phone. If he is still your facebook friend, it will be tempting to look at his profile which can just stir up bad feelings. Also, he might start posting nasty things on your wall too. Remove the temptatation for both of you. I had a similar situation with my ex and his new girlfriend. I felt sooo much better once I removed them, it was like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Facebook is a great tool for staying connected, but don't let it control your life.

Set a good example for your child and don't worry yourself with petty drama. Hold your head high and be a strong woman. Leave the BS behind you.

**Oh and don't bother asking her what went on, it's not going to make anything better. Leave the past in the past and focus on the future, things you can change.

Very wise response young lady.

:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyNFit4Life
    HealthyNFit4Life Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Why do I feel like I just stepped back into High School?

I think judgeing the OP as immature is unfair. She is obviously hurting. Breakups can be both physically and emotionally exhausting. We all know, we've all had one. Sometimes our emotions just override our rationale. She is obviously emotionally charged and just looking for some advice. No need to judge!
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    this is going to sound snarky.. and its not meant to be.. but read your post out loud to yourself. the whole thing. then take a moment and answer this question: are you an adult? because if you are, then you need to remove yourself from high school drama and keep your chin up and your self respect high.
    ^^^^^this^^^^^^
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do it. The biggest mistake women make is letting the other woman know you are so vulnerable to ask questions about your man. He cheated...point blank period. And there's not anything the other woman can say to me to explain either of their positions.
    ^^^Here, Here!^^^^
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I don't have a fb account!!

I would not get involved in that mess.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I think you should buy a webcam.
    Then send your kid to a babysitter.
    Invite them both over to talk things over but don't tell the other.

Let us watch.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Let us watch.

I'll bring the beer...if you host!
  • Halfangel
    Halfangel Posts: 49
    Options
    I say all this kind of **** does is sour life. You're better off forgetting about him and whatever drama he brings, whether or not it concerns you or some other girl. Just keep him in your life as your daughter's father and nothing else.
  • lyxus
    lyxus Posts: 85
    Options
    I guess we are all here to become healthier !
    Forget all of this crap and focus on your daughter and diet :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Facebook is destroying relatinships faster than anything else in the history of man.

People are destroying relationships. Facebook just makes it public.

Exercise your delete friend button. Both on Facebook and irl.
    agreed!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Dumb.....
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Right! Facebook has nothing to do with ones character, it just exploits it!
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    When inside thoughts get expressed on Facebook, bad things happen.
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    this is going to sound snarky.. and its not meant to be.. but read your post out loud to yourself. the whole thing. then take a moment and answer this question: are you an adult? because if you are, then you need to remove yourself from high school drama and keep your chin up and your self respect high.

my thoughts exactly :grumble:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

Let us watch.

I'll bring the beer...if you host!
    It has to be pabst blue ribbon or Milwaukees best in keeping with the theme!
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have had a Facebook account for about 6 years.... apart from some tagged photos where I look a little drunk, there's nothing crazy on my page... It's not Facebook, its people...

Have some self-respect, cut them both out, find something else to fill your time.
  • dontwantausername1
    dontwantausername1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    They were already together before but you forgave her and she became your best friend. And he's your ex. So, your only connection to him now is your daughter. Whether you like it or not, he and she can date who they want. Ask if you want to know the answer, but even though it sucks it really isn't your business. Just ditch her as your friend for being like that and keep your relationship with him solely about your daughter.

Last thing: Get out of the high school drama and be a good mommy!!!

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!