<<<weight progress leading to cheating???

Replies

2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    I'm a big flirt...I flirt with men and women...women seem to be more fun!
    I've finally been noticed at the gym by the one guy that has always caught my eye...he told me to not stop what I was doing bc I was looking good! damn way to make a girl feel good!
  • Hey, OP - do you want me to send you more pictures? I hope you enjoyed the first ones I sent you. I *love* showing off my blue waffle.

*chokes*

You're awesome.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    I flirt with everyone and I have no standards.

well hello im aaron and im a pisces!!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    I flirt ... therefore ... I am
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    I find myself wanting to swap pics with strangers online more.
    YES.... LMAO
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    CORI...you're a trip. lol!

I flirt all of the time. All these girls losing weight and feeling sexy. They're blowing up my inbox wanting to swap pics with me. I mean, calm down ladies! There's enough to go around.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Hey, OP - do you want me to send you more pictures? I hope you enjoyed the first ones I sent you. I *love* showing off my blue waffle.

*chokes*

You're awesome.
    Apparently it wasn't memorable (pouts)
    He sent me a PM asking for more.
  • ur nuts lady.....i did not, and i didnt even ask you for anything in the first place, so get over yourself
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    ur nuts lady.....i did not, and i didnt even ask you for anything in the first place, so get over yourself

Whoa! I hope your kidding! lol! Won't get any hot married women that way!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    I don't notice many more looks, my old man does thou. I don't tend to do much flirting anymore, when I waitressed, that was a key to bigger tips, but it was also reading people before doing it. I guess I'm obliviouse to people checking me out, as I am doing this for me, and could care less about others.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Holy crap you said blue waffle lol
  • CoryIda
    ur nuts lady.....i did not, and i didnt even ask you for anything in the first place, so get over yourself

Whoa! I hope your kidding! lol! Won't get any hot married women that way!
    He doesn't want me now that he knows I just got divorced.
  • CoryIda
    Holy crap you said blue waffle lol
    I wonder how many people are going to go google that term now?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Actually, when I hit 90 pounds lost, everyone was pushing me to start dating again (I havent been in a relationship since 05) - just trying to flirt sent me ito a tailspin of self-hate.

I still feel like someone is mocking me when they flirt with me. I have the "she's All That"/"Carrie" phobia that any interest show in me is a setup for my humiliation. Like the second I believe it, the joke's on me.

Ive been working VERY hard on this. But, shrug, experience is a hard thing to overcome.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    While, I feel much better about myself that has more to do with being comfortable in my skin than my weight loss. I've truly learned to love myself no matter what size.

So, while I do flirt a lot I'm gonna stick with the man who stuck with me when I gained 46lbs on him...the crazy thing is he didn't even notice! He had no idea that I weighed much less when we started dating. Gotta love him.
  • Hey...ur the one showing ur blue waffle to everyone
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    I was wondering if other people on here have found themselves flirting a little more since they have made progress with their weight? Are you in a relationship and still flirting? Are you getting more attention from others due to your new fitness....Just sparking some convo....

No, but then again I have two layers of protection. I'm already happily married and most people around me know that, and I'm also ugly. So no worries.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Sorry- just realised this was for married people, my apologies. wasnt paying enough attention, my fault.
  • lol....i like that...lmao
  • OP sent me this:

Received: Tue 05/22/12 12:59 PM
    Subject: pics
    I WANT SOME PICS TOO!!!!. you are SMOKIN hot. why are you trying to lose weight?