<<<weight progress leading to cheating???

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    OP If your next message to me is indecent, im blocking you.
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    No - I probably wouldn't realize if they were :-)
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    im a guy who jokes around all the time. im not being indecent....also you were giving pics to everyone, so i would except them if you were giving them....tell me one guy who wouldnt.....this thread isnt about any of that tho
  • chulita24
    chulita24 Posts: 2
    Options
    I flirt more with my husband. I am the same weight but my clothes fit better and I feel better. The weight will come in time. I don't want some guy flirting with me and I don't want to flirt with other guys....just doesn't feel right to me.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Well, my wife is flirting with me more, does that count? She keeps telling me my butt looks cute. :happy:

lol
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    I flirt more with my husband. I am the same weight but my clothes fit better and I feel better. The weight will come in time. I don't want some guy flirting with me and I don't want to flirt with other guys....just doesn't feel right to me.

i really respect that
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    OP sent me this:

Received: Tue 05/22/12 12:59 PM
    Subject: pics
    I WANT SOME PICS TOO!!!!. you are SMOKIN hot. why are you trying to lose weight?

hahahahahahahahahaha.........i used that line all the time in junior high.....60% of the time it worked everytime
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Hey, OP - do you want me to send you more pictures? I hope you enjoyed the first ones I sent you. I *love* showing off my blue waffle.

Oh my I just spit my drink out.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    its all good...you guys are really something lmao
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    CORI...you're a trip. lol!

I flirt all of the time. All these girls losing weight and feeling sexy. They're blowing up my inbox wanting to swap pics with me. I mean, calm down ladies! There's enough to go around.

Lol...I love this reply.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I love to flirt regardless :love: :love: :love: ...... But I don't think that flirting neccesarily leads to cheating.
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    im a guy who jokes around all the time. im not being indecent....also you were giving pics to everyone, so i would except them if you were giving them....tell me one guy who wouldnt.....this thread isnt about any of that tho

<
    this guy wouldn't. It's just creepy to ask a random person for pics like that. If I was for real friends with them, dating, or whatever then that's a different story. It's one thing to joke around with your friends, but with people you don't know it's just creepy.
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    I love to flirt regardless :love: :love: :love: ...... But I don't think that flirting neccesarily leads to cheating.

i dont either....self control...self control
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I've had more guys flirt with me in the past month than my entire life it feels like. Sometimes, I flirt back despite the fact that I've been in a committed relationship for 2 years...But I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I have no intentions of taking it anywhere past flirting, so I go for it. It makes me feel more confident and is just...fun lol
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    i totally agree with everything you just said....
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    OP sent me this:

Received: Tue 05/22/12 12:59 PM
    Subject: pics
    I WANT SOME PICS TOO!!!!. you are SMOKIN hot. why are you trying to lose weight?

What bothers me about this is I'm pretty sure I saw he started a post earlier today about swapping pictures with people. And then he posted on a different thread that he is a police officer. Creepy...
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I'm a born flirt, but would never cheat. All I do now is dress much nicer when I'm going out with friends because I now feel comfortable doing so. Though my bf doesn't seem to have the slightest interest lately but oh well...

Though my guy friends do flirt more...though they always did before.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    nope. I'm good at home and don't need others to come in now, after all the works been put in and supported by my husband. He gets all the flirting and credit for being so supportive. :bigsmile:
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    nopes,
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    I have always been a flirt! That being said yes when I got back into shape I began to flirt more, mostly due to confidence!