Replies

• tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Love this post! :-)
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    haahahha nice one! and yes MFP has made a liar out of me too...
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This was such a happy post! Love it--MFP made me realize I was lying to myself. I THOUGHT I was eating within my calories and didn't need to input food to see..... wow. I should weigh 100 pounds more than I do!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    great post!! & i feel the same way!! MFP totally rocks :drinker: :drinker:
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    I don't have the FitBit but I have the Nike Fuel band and I love it, it does the same thing as the FitBit tracks all day, just wish it would sync with MFP :-/ But I completely agree with everything you said! I love MFP! Been on and off the last 6 months, mainly because my mom got sick and then passed away so I took a hiatus, but back and plan on loosing all the stress weight I gained on top of the stuff I already needed to loose. Everyone on here is so motivational and inspirational. :heart: it!
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Love your post!!!! Especially loved the beer and wine part!!! I'm with you on that one!!!!!
  • dtehven
    dtehven Posts: 4
    Options
    Love this post!!!!!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Don't say that too much. If this turns into a "social networking site", my job will block it. So stick to hot words like weightloss, and starvations and exercise and so forth. Thanks.

PS- Glad you're fitting in :)

Yes. What he said. But MFP has become my favorite site as well.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    right ?!?! i never thought i would ever lose my weight, much less from the help of a website..this is a great tool to have. your post was awesome, keep it up !
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    love this!!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great post. Much of it applies to me as well. My 10 y-o daughter told me recently that I spend more time on MFP than on facebook. Probably because I have more common ground with many on this site than my facebook friends.
  • Tara1B
    Tara1B Posts: 78
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this! (I too still love a glass of wine or three!)
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    :heart: this! I began the same way too lol
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • MimerT
    MimerT Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great post! It sounds just like me!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I was expecting something much more dramatic..:((( But I HEART MFP tooo:))) My MF peeps are the bestest everrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i said a lot of the same things too myself. I wouldn't say this is the new facebook because this for the most part is way better than facebook. when the people act kindly and pull together and act like adults that is
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    MFP needs a "like" button! I would definitely LIKE... no LOVE this!!

You're right! I'd click on the love button, 'cause I'm a big liar myself since on MFP!!!
  • lisa1231
    lisa1231 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm a newbie but I love this site. I especially like the helpful tips we all give each other like fitbit? What the heck is that - I might now know what it is but because of you guys I know it rocks. Sooo off to google I go to search Fitbit. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. :happy:
  • gaveruz
    gaveruz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love your Post! Exactly how I feel. And I am only in week 5!