12345679»

Replies

• wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome Progress! Congrats!
  • dragonflyz76
    Options
    Wow! Thats soo awesome! I hope I can do the same!
  • LauraMcCullough
    LauraMcCullough Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look increadible!
  • chris_sy
    chris_sy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow - you did really great! Congrats!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, nice job :drinker:
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    You look great girly!! Congrats on your loss!!
  • cinderellaaa82
    Options
    OMG, u look amazing i wish i could have this strong well like u :(
  • spayurdog
    spayurdog Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look like a totally different person and you probably ARE! You're beautiful (though you were before, too!). Congratulations-- you give the rest of us hope:)
  • scordrick
    scordrick Posts: 33
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congratulations!!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Sensational job! You look great and the happiness shows on your face!
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I am 5-10 and put 145 as my goal weight ... that is what my hubby weighs and he is my height and super skinny with muscles... but If I look as good as you at 160, for now I will change it to 150 -160

thanks for the motivation,

Connie
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I personally love the pic with the laundry basket on the treadmill....lol
    How many of us can relate to that? You obviously only sat it there for a moment based on your results.
    WTG!
  • KF1216
    KF1216 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Loveit!! You are the same height as me and 160 is my goal too. I have about twenty more to go, can't wait to get where you are! Contests to you!!
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! What a story these pictures tell ... you must FEEL wonderful! Congratulations, give yourself a big "atta girl".
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG !!!!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats on your success!!
  • kimothycase
    Options
    OMG! You have inspired me so much! I am glad that you have pictures showing your progress...:wink: Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing! You don't know how much this has motivated me....
  • Alp8388
    Alp8388 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank You all so much for being so encouraging and nice! Thanks for all the compliments on my son as well he is the best thing in my life and he is all the motivation I needed to get my self back on track. I wanted to be the mom that can run around and play with my kid and now I am. I will most likely embarrass him when he gets older. But thanks again for all the kind words!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!