140lb, 5, 3 doing 1000 calorie diet .....

Options
12346»

Replies

• rlaseter1
    rlaseter1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Also, .....Hasfit.com.........is and EXCELLENT website that has totally FREE exercises at home. They are made for all kinds of people at all kinds of levels. They have workouts for everybody part and all kinds of good information. Believe it or not, 'coach Kozac" is so motivating ( the main person who does the workouts). Also, many of the exercises are done with you instead of them showing you and then telling you how long to do it. The main reason I started using Hasfit.com is because I found that they have many 10 minute (HIGH INTENSITY) workouts. These are VERY good workouts and are only 10 min. They also have a chart which estimates about how many calories you burn depending on what activity you are doing a how much you weigh. To give you and example, I BURN ABOUT 132 CALORIES IN 10 MINUTES!!!! ANYONE can make the time to do 10 min! I have a cord that connects my laptop to my tv (very easy) and workout using my tv!
  • rlaseter1
    Options
    Lots of things aren't necessary, but it definitely HELPS to lose weight when you are not constantly hungry all the time. I know that when I have waited too long to eat everything looks good. I may not have made the same eating choices had I not been SO hungry; therefore, MY mind and stomach are not on the same page. My mind is telling me to stay healthy and calorie conscience while my stomach is telling me to eat anything!
  • rlaseter1
    Options
    Lots of things aren't necessary, but it definitely HELPS to lose weight when you are not constantly hungry all the time. I know that when I have waited too long to eat everything looks good. I may not have made the same eating choices had I not been SO hungry; therefore, MY mind and stomach are not on the same page. My mind is telling me to stay healthy and calorie conscience while my stomach is telling me to eat anything!
    Also, NEVER allow yourself to get hungry! When you feel hungry your mind and body start working against you. Eat every couple of hours, even if it is a 50 calorie cheese string! Your body needs to have something in your stomach all the time...

What?? Where did you hear that? That might be a personal preference but it's certainly not necessary.
    [/quote]
  • rlaseter1
    Options
    What?? Where did you hear that? That might be a personal preference but it's certainly not necessary.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]Lots of things aren't necessary, but it definitely HELPS to lose weight when you are not constantly hungry all the time. I know that when I have waited too long to eat everything looks good. I may not have made the same eating choices had I not been SO hungry; therefore, MY mind and stomach are not on the same page. My mind is telling me to stay healthy and calorie conscience while my stomach is telling me to eat anything!
  • rlaseter1
    Options
    Also, NEVER allow yourself to get hungry! When you feel hungry your mind and body start working against you. Eat every couple of hours, even if it is a 50 calorie cheese string! Your body needs to have something in your stomach all the time...

• rlaseter1
    Options

• rlaseter1
    Options
    Sorry, I posted this in the wrong place and too many times...still figuring this out
  • rlaseter1
    Options
    [/quote]

• rlaseter1
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]
  • persephone479
    persephone479 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thats what i do i think it might be slowing down my matabolism but i dont know i weigh less and am 2and a half inches shorter so its better for me but it is under my bmr a little not very much though is that bad ?!?
  • AFGyrl
    AFGyrl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Buffalo1994
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I used to eat almost 2500 calories a day because I ate TONS and I mean TONS of junk....sweets, fast food, etc. So I never felt full. I would eat three jr bacon cheeseburgers and a large fry from Wendys for lunch and not feel full. Now that I am eating real food ( veggies and lean protein) I have trouble eating 1200 calories because I always feel full but I do try my best. Sometimes if I am too low come bedtime I will have a satisfying cup of chocolate milk or a reeses cup. I too am trying to figure out if 1200 is enough for me since I feel so full all the time (I live a sedentary lifetsyle but do eat back exercise calories).
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Bump

Why does everyone have this sudden interest in VLCD?
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Bump

Why does everyone have this sudden interest in VLCD?

This is getting ridiculously out of control, Dozens of posts on this every. single. day. We should just let them all starve themselves to death....