I LOVE this bikini- but does it love me?

Options

Replies

• LDESQ
    LDESQ Posts: 1
    Options
    The black bottoms are more flattering from behind.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    It loves you! Go with the matching bottom. You look great.

P.S. I like your ticker. Supernatural is the best.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    It looks amazing! I like the black bottoms better, but you rock both of them.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    you look awesome in both... If i was forced to chose one, it'd be the black bottom half cos it makes [sorry, there's no polite way to say this] your backside look fantastic :blushing:

enjoy the sunshine!!
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You look great. I like the matching bottoms better, I think it flatters your figure more (but both look good). Rock it girl!!!! :drinker:
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I would stick to a one piece.

^^^ I blocked this guy cuz he's an *kitten*, an evidently really bitter about it lol. dude grow up!

Perhaps he's trying to get you to go topless :tongue:

I think you look great and I like the matching bottoms best. :heart:
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

^^^ I blocked this guy cuz he's an *kitten*, an evidently really bitter about it lol. dude grow up!

It's obvious he's just unhappy with himself.

You look great! I agree with most people on here, I'd go with the matching bottoms, flatters your figure more. But hey, boy shorts are hard to pull off, but you pull them off way better than I can!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Throwing my 2 cents in here because you look smoking mama! I like the matching set! Be proud and rock it!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You can definitely rock this bikini! I also like the patterned bottoms better; the bikini shape works better with your figure than the boy-short style.

Agreed :)
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You look smokin'!

Can we trade bodies... please?
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I have avoided swimming for years because I've been disgusted with how I look. This will be the first time in my adult life that I have worn a bikini in public. I posted yesterday with a cpl suits I found, but they weren't exactly what I was looking for. But yesterday evening at the grocery store I saw this baby and fell in love with the colors and it's pattern. I think it is super cute, but does it work on me?

I can take constructive criticism, but please be kind as I am very new to bikini-wearing and am not all that confident. I've had 2 kids and I feel wrecked but I am trying! Thanks you guys.

There's 2 different bottoms...

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

I vote takini (or a 1 piece) ..more flattering for your tummy are & bum.:wink: Based on yesterdays and todays suits.: You'd totally rock a sexy takini or one piece...so many cute ones out there! :flowerforyou:

Sounds like he was merely suggesting an alternative via honest feedback.
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Love it! I think the matching bottoms look better than the black ones
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. And I actually like the boyshort bottoms better...

ditto on both counts. I think the black shorts flatter your figure the most.
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i love the matching top and bottoms. looks great!
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    I like them both! Glad I don't have to decide. HaHa! Love the ink too!
  • beggaboo2000
    beggaboo2000 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK THE BIKINI, both you and the bikini are gorgeous!!!!
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    girl you know you look good! :)
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    Options
    The bikini looks great on you! I love the matching bottom than the black boy short s because it works better for your figure
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have avoided swimming for years because I've been disgusted with how I look. This will be the first time in my adult life that I have worn a bikini in public. I posted yesterday with a cpl suits I found, but they weren't exactly what I was looking for. But yesterday evening at the grocery store I saw this baby and fell in love with the colors and it's pattern. I think it is super cute, but does it work on me?

I can take constructive criticism, but please be kind as I am very new to bikini-wearing and am not all that confident. I've had 2 kids and I feel wrecked but I am trying! Thanks you guys.

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

I vote takini (or a 1 piece) ..more flattering for your tummy are & bum.:wink: Based on yesterdays and todays suits.: You'd totally rock a sexy takini or one piece...so many cute ones out there! :flowerforyou:

Sounds like he was merely suggesting an alternative via honest feedback.

No, he wasn't, trust me. Before I posted this he was talkin *kitten* on my wall (we were "friends) and I politely emailed him to quit trying to start a fight with me, wished him luck and deleted him. He sent me an ignorant email, so I blocked him. Then he posts this. It was an attempt at an insult.
  • lovetobethin86
    lovetobethin86 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Love the tats!!...and boobs:) especially after 2 kids! mine disappeared:( definitely go wth the matchig bottoms, they perk up the bum and hotness!!