I LOVE this bikini- but does it love me?

Options

Replies

• kathryn75652
    Options
    love it and kudos to you for having the confidence to even take pics of you wearing it and posting it on the net asking for our opinions :-) YOU GO GIRL! rock that suit you look amazing!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I have decided that it will be a LONG time before I wear a bikini again. I want to look oerfect in it. Unfortunately, I have had two kids, so I have a bit of excess skin, and a little pooch at the bottom. You don't have to show your tummy to look hot. There are lots of cute one pieces and tankinis. I guess what matters most is that you are comfortable.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I have avoided swimming for years because I've been disgusted with how I look. This will be the first time in my adult life that I have worn a bikini in public. I posted yesterday with a cpl suits I found, but they weren't exactly what I was looking for. But yesterday evening at the grocery store I saw this baby and fell in love with the colors and it's pattern. I think it is super cute, but does it work on me?

I can take constructive criticism, but please be kind as I am very new to bikini-wearing and am not all that confident. I've had 2 kids and I feel wrecked but I am trying! Thanks you guys.

There's 2 different bottoms...

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Love the tats!!...and boobs:) especially after 2 kids! mine disappeared:( definitely go wth the matchig bottoms, they perk up the bum and hotness!!
    I hope she is kind enough to confirm to you that her boobs are fake and there ain't nothing wrong with that. Especially after two babies and a big weight loss.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have decided that it will be a LONG time before I wear a bikini again. I want to look oerfect in it. Unfortunately, I have had two kids, so I have a bit of excess skin, and a little pooch at the bottom. You don't have to show your tummy to look hot. There are lots of cute one pieces and tankinis. I guess what matters most is that you are comfortable.

True, but I don't want my "tiger stripes" and my "mommy pooch" to prevent me from wearing a 2 piece. They will never go away, and I just need to own it instead of being ashamed!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have avoided swimming for years because I've been disgusted with how I look. This will be the first time in my adult life that I have worn a bikini in public. I posted yesterday with a cpl suits I found, but they weren't exactly what I was looking for. But yesterday evening at the grocery store I saw this baby and fell in love with the colors and it's pattern. I think it is super cute, but does it work on me?

I can take constructive criticism, but please be kind as I am very new to bikini-wearing and am not all that confident. I've had 2 kids and I feel wrecked but I am trying! Thanks you guys.

There's 2 different bottoms...

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Love the tats!!...and boobs:) especially after 2 kids! mine disappeared:( definitely go wth the matchig bottoms, they perk up the bum and hotness!!
    I hope she is kind enough to confirm to you that her boobs are fake and there ain't nothing wrong with that. Especially after two babies and a big weight loss.

Don't you think that is MY decision to share, not YOURS? Have a little respect. YES, MY BOOBS ARE FAKE. I got them before I had my second child, and before I gained/lost the weight. But I really don't see why you feel the need to "gossip". My business is my choice to share, not yours.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You look grea in both but the matching bottoms are slightly more flattering
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Mederma. You can get it at pharmacies and a lot of grocery stores.
    Works great on scars, stretch marks, etc. Downside is it takes a while (few months), but it works.

http://www.mederma.com/?route=stories&type=pregnancy
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of people mistakenly believe that unless your body is *perfect* you shouldn't wear a binkini. The truth is no one is perfect and we all wanna swim (or get a tan). I think we should all try to realize that un-perfect bodies are beautiful too and there is no reason to hide them, besides a one piece doesn't really cover that much more anyway.
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    Both are cute (and you look great) but I like the matching ones better!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Yes, it loves you, and I think the matching bottoms better.
  • XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I think you can wear either if you're comfortable. I wouldn't think anything negative if I saw you at the pool in this.

I'm no help on which is more flattering. I think the matching bottoms are more flattering in the front but I like the way the black accentuates your butt and thighs. So again, whatever your more comfortable in should be fine.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I don't like where the top of the shorts cut you in front. But with the matching bottoms it looks great.

Someone beat me to it! You look amazing, definitely rock it! Love the matching bottoms, the black ones are not quite right at the front (though they do make your butt look awesome!) my pick is matching top and bottoms, looks great!!! :)
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options

True, but I don't want my "tiger stripes" and my "mommy pooch" to prevent me from wearing a 2 piece. They will never go away, and I just need to own it instead of being ashamed!

AMEN sister!!!!!!!! you look frikkin hot as hell!! man oh man i see abs, i see a great defined body, i see a hot lady! you look BEAUTIFUL and you ROCK that suit :flowerforyou: you truly remind me of an otherworldly siren of greek mythology! :love: me GUSTA!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    I like the black shorts, I love your tats, and the stomach muscles you've got are to die for!!! Your figure is so cute!
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell you look amazing! Love your ink & hair!!! Your body looks great too, I see defined abs not the pooch you mentioned!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    why is it that through this ENTIRE thread all I could think about was how the OP said she found this suit while grocery shopping??? Where do you buy groceries and why does my super market suck???
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I can only see one thing wrong . . . you're not STRUTTING!! Work it - because you've totally got it! :wink:
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I think it looks rockin on you!! and I don't know why you feel wrecked after 2 kids.. you look GREAT!!!
  • SaraSM143
    SaraSM143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like the matching set. And I LOVE your hair. It is beautiful.
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That bikini LOVES you! :)