I LOVE this bikini- but does it love me?

Options

Replies

• staceym90
    staceym90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think the matching bottoms look better on you :) you have a great bikini body!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look so freaking hot. I like both bottoms but the print one are the most flattering :D Rawk it girl you have a great bod!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Definitely
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    I think the black bottoms look best!
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    your tats and hair = :love: love love LOOOOOVE! and either bathing suit combo works for you, you are freaking smoking girl!!!!!!! if i saw you on the beach in that i would shamelessly stare. you have awesome style.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    You look great in both!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Mederma. You can get it at pharmacies and a lot of grocery stores.
    Works great on scars, stretch marks, etc. Downside is it takes a while (few months), but it works.

http://www.mederma.com/?route=stories&type=pregnancy

tried it :( bad genetics
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    the matching bottoms are way better than the black! get it! :)
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    why is it that through this ENTIRE thread all I could think about was how the OP said she found this suit while grocery shopping??? Where do you buy groceries and why does my super market suck???

Meijers lol
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    I think you look absolutely gorgeous in both bottoms! And if your screen-name is referencing what I think it's referencing, lemme tell you, I think Dean Winchester would be all over you ;)

ahaha you seriously just made my heart skip a beat lol
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Ummmmm ... yes, the bikini loves you and so does every man that sees you in it! ;o)
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Love the bikini AND the Texas Chainsaw Massacre poster.....that has to be from the original movie correct?

yup! :)
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love the way the top shows off your tats! Go out and enjoy your accomplishment! Congrats!!! :glasses:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    OMG you have the bottom and mid-section (and chest!) I want! :) IMO you look best in the match set, but the boy shorts look great from behind, and the front, they could be pulled up just a tad, maybe 1/2 an inch to control the baby wreckage a little bit.. (I have it too, and I hate it, but it's part of me) Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean.

You are sssssumokin and you have a beautiful figure. (especially your chest, can I have it?!)

:)
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    You don't have to show your tummy to look hot. There are lots of cute one pieces and tankinis.

This is a totally male-biased statement. So please forgive me and, if at all possible, refrain from stoning me! That being said ... I WISH women would realize that most women look much better in a 2-piece than a 1-piece. A woman's body is an intrinsicly beautiful thing. If you are wearing a bikini ... trust me ... men appreciate it! No man (unless he is a total ignorant *kitten*) looks at a woman in a bikini and thinks, "She shouldn't be wearing that!". We are all thinking the same thing, "NICE!!!!".
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look great girl and you are rocking that bikini!!!!!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    first of all nice boobs! i hope myn look like that when i lose some weight and second yes you look great. i like the matching bottoms better.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and never let anyone make you feel ashamed for being a mom and losing a lot of weight!!!! I vote the bottom and top that match :happy: You have a perfect figure and chest :smile:
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Go with the patterned bottoms!
  • Tkzk
    Tkzk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Matching bottoms, definitely. The black ones look like underwear. Great color choices, I think it looks awesome with your hair and tattoos. I think you look amazing!