Food Diaries

Options
1235»

Replies

• waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. If anything I hope it helps to show people that ridiculous undereating is not the way to go, nor is getting fixated on useless details like "better" food. I lost it all with hard work, self control, and eliminating the worst offenders when it comes to excessive calories. I eat a pretty normal American diet and just keep it simple. No shortcuts.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I had mine closed for awhile, but I realized it's more helpful to get advice/tips from others when they can actually see what you're eating! My friends list is awesome. We all hold eachother accountable, we're very straight forward and we tell it like it is. If I'm slipping up, they let me know what I could have done differently to make it healthier or to get more protein/less carbs...you know. I find it really helpful and more encouraging when my diary is open.
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    well mine is closed... i dont eat the greatest every day... but i stick within calories... & i dont always have the best options here at this house .