What are the biggest calorie items in your diary?

Options

Replies

• toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    peanut butter.... damn i love the stuff :blushing: but 100cals for 1tbs is just plain crazy!:noway:

but sooooo worth it!:devil:
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    I got a medium dipped cone at Dairy Queen yesterday and looked up the calories later. YIKES! 490! Now I know next time... get a small... or skip the dip... either will make it more manageable. Or get frozen yogurt instead! I'm not beating myself up over it but I completely recognize that it was NOT worth it.

last year i couldnt take it no more and had a peanut buster parfait one time ..and another time i had the pecan mudslide where i thought i was in heaven ..i dont regret not one bite either lol
  • BrooksMum
    BrooksMum Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Agree with the Milk too!!!! And Oil and Butter - Cooking without these is just blaaaaaaand! But 1T of Olive Oil is around 100cals!! It sucks!!
    Bananas were a shocker for me too! Who knew an average banana is 120cals!
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    my new favorite weakness is a 200 calorie snack.. TOO much for a snack, but damn... emerald breakfast on the go smores blend... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Chocolate. For some reason I keep buy large bars of dark chocolate, thinking I will just limit myself to one square per day.... never works out like that. =/
    And who uses only a tbsp of peanut butter on anything?? That's like 1 bite. =/

Too funny! I just bought miniature dove ice cream bars, thinking the same thing. Got my period yesterday, and the darn things are gone already. :))
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My biggest thing I wince at that I ALWAYS want is Dean's large curd 4% cottage cheese. 1% just does not cut it -- I tried. Heh. I try to have it sparingly or only on days where I work out but still. Sooooo good.

Breads as well. Peanut butter. Nutella is banned. I would say sweet things, but I've found relief in frozen yogurt and WW ice cream bars.
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Dried mangos! So good but they are sweetened. A lot of sugar.
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I cannot stay away from the Andes mint/chocolates today!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Today it was a piece of this chocolate party cake, covered in smarties and rolos, but it was a small piece.
    On Sunday, I had a whole pint of Ben And Jerry's Half Baked ice cream as part of my treat day.
    I have lost 2 Ibs since Saturday, so I am not even maintaining as I am meant to, lol.
  • patranus
    patranus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Use to worry about my caloric intake but now I just eat what I want when my body is hungry.
    My BMR is somewhere around 2,400 calories per day and I have MFP set at 1,500 and still have difficulties eating back calories at the end of the day/post workout.

That being said, a Super Burrito for Gordo Taqueria.
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    And who uses only a tbsp of peanut butter on anything?? That's like 1 bite. =/

I often do exactly that... I find that a spoonful of pb with 2-3 well-placed chocolate chips on the spoon is a great snack for me about an hour before a run!

My solution is minimal PB on low cal bread (i use 45 cal per flax multigrain) with a sugar free jelly the PB is such a strong flavor that it works and I like a massive pile in my bread of both so trust me.
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Use to worry about my caloric intake but now I just eat what I want when my body is hungry.
    My BMR is somewhere around 2,400 calories per day and I have MFP set at 1,500 and still have difficulties eating back calories at the end of the day/post workout.

That is me most days. But I at least force myself to a higher day every 4th day (3 low 1 high 3 low 1 high, etc)
  • jendool
    jendool Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My stupid coffee creamer. Cant do FF or SF, im trying to cut back but it makes my coffee so good, so I figure i will work it off.
  • littlekat1
    littlekat1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've switched to Silk Coconut milk vs. real milk and I save some calories, but my biggest weakness is sweet stuff, ice cream. Specifically Publix Key Lime Pie Frozen yogurt, I can't seem to just eat 1/2 cup. It's SO small. I bought some Jello Temptations to try to curb my huge sweet tooth.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love my milk chocolate but have switched to 80% and sugar free pudding snacks. On a positive note my new favorite food is spring roll skins filled with grilled shrimp and grilled or raw veggies and they are filling with minimal calories!
  • fluffeesquirrel
    fluffeesquirrel Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Cheese! I eat so much cheese.
  • LillysGranny
    LillysGranny Posts: 431
    Options
    Lately, it has been avacados...love them.
  • Mommareed4
    Mommareed4 Posts: 144
    Options
    peanut butter.... damn i love the stuff :blushing: but 100cals for 1tbs is just plain crazy!:noway:

I am with you on the peanut butter!
  • lpurcha
    lpurcha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nuts. 1 oz isn't very many but for almost 400 calories 2 servings is way too much for my daily intake.

I could not agree more!! I could eat nuts for every meal...
  • volleme
    volleme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wine...