What are the biggest calorie items in your diary?

Options

Replies

• pnut80
    pnut80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    for me its always blue diamond habanero bbq almonds....im soooo addicted!!
  • AndreaDaPrincess
    AndreaDaPrincess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Almonds.......:noway:
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I smile at my 120 calorie breakfest bar, but then cringe at the 280 calorie afternoon Snickers I can't seem to shake. It's SOO GOOD but really ruins my diary lol
  • satanlovesyou
    Options
    If I'm having a regular day, then probably cereal, which is 130 with almond milk. If I'm binging, then chocolate, almonds, cheese, noodles or some kind of bread.
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    For me it's Wine, Starbucks and Chocolate! Egads!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My weekly usual high calorie suspects:

Steak
    Bacon
    Peanut Butter
    Beer
    Dark Chocolate Dreams
  • Lentz16
    Lentz16 Posts: 26
    Options
    ICE CREAM CAKE....
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Takis D: THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD!
    But Baked Potatos with all the yummy stuff is my weakness!
  • Puckeysrun
    Puckeysrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bruschetta Pizza from Crust. I get the healthier stuff but can't stop at 3 pieces, it is so yum.

I can't make a few dinners I used to make, like broccoli and cheese pies, because they are too chock full of calories. Filo pastry is a no no!

I can't have chocolate anything because I will just eat too much.

On a normal day, my breakfast muesli and 2 coffees are almost 400 cals but keeps me going until lunchtime.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Today it was the homemade pizza for dinner. I don't worry about it though, because I was still under on my calories, and it was so damn good! :tongue:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    MILK! Why is MILK so freaking high in calories!? Yikes.

My feelings exactly!!!!!

This....Milk & nuts are my main two that I have every day that are high in calories...My two favs of course...
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    That would be a homemade chocolate cheesecake which is 249 cals per serving.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Today it was pasta. Usually, peanut butter. And I usually eat it at 3 in the morning. Blah.
  • satanlovesyou
    Options

My feelings exactly!!!!!

This....Milk & nuts are my main two that I have every day that are high in calories...My two favs of course...

Have you tried almond milk? Unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk has only 40 calories for a cup.
  • dngortegae
    dngortegae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I really love my morning coffee, which isn't the problem. It is the Coffeemate French Vanilla coffee creamer that I put in it. I have tried other (all) brands, but they are not the same. I have even tried the no fat and no sugar version of the French Vanilla, but no luck. I need to start limiting my coffee days. I would really loose a lot of weight fast.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

idk how you feel about coconut milk, i find it to be too thick but if i add some water to it and use a half cup in my cereal (1 cup is only 45 cals) i really can't tell the difference, it is quite good
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

My feelings exactly!!!!!

yes or this too, if you find a milk substitute or even mix half it with milk, that could help cut the cals and make a big difference :]

Have you tried almond milk? Unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk has only 40 calories for a cup.
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I almost never go over my calories, but tonight the Disaronno is going to put me over. Other nights I indugle in wine, though I stay in my calorie range.
  • britaut2
    britaut2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Trail mix, I love it. I try to eat just one serving, but sometimes I cannot stop. I love nuts and sesame sticks. Usually, I am under my calories, but sometimes the carbs is over. :-(
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    Uhm... Alcohol :blushing: