The Color Run

Options
13»

Replies

• DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Who are the Nashville people who are going to be at The Color Run this Sunday??? Send me a message! I'll be there! :)
  • Shelleben82
    Shelleben82 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    MAN! i tried to buy tickets for the one in nashville and its already SOLD OUT!!! im hoping to buy tickets for the ATL one.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I'm doing the Twin Cities' Color Run with some of my cousins in July! It is going to be hot as a mother, but I am so freaking excited!
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, Boston in July with my sister in law. First 5K!
  • tiffanybachman
    Options
    I did the one in Orlando Florida and it was a BLAST!!! My 7 year old son did it with me and we had the best time. With this race it's all about fun! We took our time so we made sure that we had plenty of color on us at the end. This race wasn't about time like some of the other 5k's we do. We really wanted to enjoy every minute of it. If you want to make sure you have a decent time then I would run from station to station and maybe take my time in the station so you got plenty of color on you. I mean if you're interested in getting colored... lol I ran with other mothers and thier children and we really enjoyed it. We took pictures and just made sure the kids were covered with color. Just enjoy the run and have fun!
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want the Colour Run to come to the UK. I would be all over that like flies on a cake! And I don't even run...
  • Shelleben82
    Shelleben82 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I officially registered for the run in ATL and im so stoked!!! Im taking my 10yr old and cant wait to have tons of fun w him :bigsmile: :happy:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I am going to try and get a team together in Memphis with some of my coworkers for it!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    doing it in baltimore!
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My family & I will be running it in Baton Rouge, LA on April 20th! Can't wait.
  • whankammer
    whankammer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did the Color Run in Philadelphia and in New Jersey last year.

Didn't like the venue for the NJ Color Run and they're having it at the same place this year so I won't be doing that one.

I LOVED the Philly one and will be doing that one this year with my wife and daughter (2yr old) We'll walk it but it'll still be a blast!
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing it in Wisconsin in August! I know August will be hot, but the only other Wisconsin option is on my birthday :P

I think it should be an awesome time!...maybe I should do it on my birthday!
  • Shana82
    Shana82 Posts: 19
    Options
    My sister and I did the one in Ann Arbor (really it ended up being in Ypsi) last summer. We had a blast! Honestly though, the course was so packed that we were sort of forced to walk at least half of it. So, if you're not a serious runner, you will still have a blast. Make sure you head towards the stage after you finish as that is where you really end up drenched in color. Oh, and don't forget the trash bags for your car seats. Seriously.