AFTER A BINGE, AFTER A MEAL OUT- READ THIS!!

Options

Replies

• Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    bump
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    nice!
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    good point, but there is always a but...its crappy food, so it attaches faster....u r surely get a pound if u r eating 2000 cals of hamburgers, and pizzas 3 days in a row...
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love it! Definitely a good thing to keep in mind!
  • nattylou90natt
    nattylou90natt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This makes me feel lotsss better after a bad day!! =D
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    2000 calories is about what your body needs to maintain your weight and keep all your organs doing all those lovely keeping you alive things that they do. Your body burns all those calories at rest. That means that while you’re sitting on your *kitten*, walking to the fridge and back, scrolling through tumblr, etc etc.. your body is making you breathe and make new cells and **** and burns those 2000 calories.

That's not true of everyone. You shouldn't make generalizations like that. It's hard to take seriously your larger point.

[/quote]
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    LOVE IT:)
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I knew this in my brain, but reading it on your post gives me the confirmation that this really does make good sense. We don't have to be food-nazis!
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    Love it!!! <3
  • kmh0523
    kmh0523 Posts: 9
    Options
    Love it!
  • sunshineskiddo
    sunshineskiddo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Your so right and I find myself beating myself up all the time when I make a slip up...thank you for making it seem better

:flowerforyou:
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that ......there are too many uninformed people out there:bigsmile: I for one will print this:wink:
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Love it! So true, we sometimes fail, but we dust ourselves down and get back on that wagon!
  • chellyy_beann
    chellyy_beann Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I seriously love this! I just had one of these freak outs yesterday!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing!!!
  • coddy4
    coddy4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome - I needed that. I had a good morning and lunch but then the dreaded afternoon took me over and I over ate snacks, but about 2 portions of one and 1.5 portions of the other, then I said HALT. Thanks so much for your post
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Unrulychik
    Unrulychik Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you for the blog.... however, since I've managed to gain 40 lbs.... I guess I'm capable of eating all that junk you listed! LOL It does put into perspective the fact that slip ups are ok. Need to post on my fridge, too!!! :)
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Love love love this!!!!!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    last time I at a full pizza I lost weight :drinker: