weekend CHEATERS!

Options
124»

Replies

• angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I don't really count calories during the week, but I do eat healthy and don't stuff myself. i don't really snack at night either.
    I thought about logging throughout the day, but I don't see myself doing that everyday for the rest of my life. For me it would be setting myself up for failure. I used to log everyday when i first joined MFP, but I found that it was constantly on my mind and making life a bit miserable. I'd rather eat right and exercise and go from there. Of course everyone is different, some people can do this without it taking over their life.

I usually don't worry about what I eat on Saturdays. On Sundays I'm about 50/50. I drink on the weekend too, but I switched from beer to vodka mixes with juice. Then again, I'm really not that overweight, so it might be different for those that have more to lose.

I guess as long as you are losing, keep doing that. But if what you are eating on the weekend is causing you not to lose, then obviously an adjustment needs to me made.