High school prom pictures.

Options

Replies

• kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    There we go. I'm the one with the fabulous choker. LOL

I feel a bit sorry for the girl whose dress is blocked out by your friends hair! LOL.

:laugh: You should have seen the one with the guys in it. Holy Mullets :noway: they had more hair than we did!!!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    There we go. I'm the one with the fabulous choker. LOL

I feel a bit sorry for the girl whose dress is blocked out by your friends hair! LOL.

:laugh: You should have seen the one with the guys in it. Holy Mullets :noway: they had more hair than we did!!!

POST IT!
  • mexy04
    mexy04 Posts: 96
    Options
    how do u post a pic in a forum
  • kathyc727
    Options
    POST IT

Wish I still had it!!! That picture became a FB nightmare between ex - lovers & ex - friends...too much drama.
    One of them took it off FB & it was lost forever.
  • birdsmom1
    birdsmom1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Bumppppp
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Ok, you can't see my dress very well but you can see my BIG aqua net hairsprayed hair!:laugh:

scan0003-2.jpg
  • mexy04
    Options
    I really like this thread. I was heavier than the picture depicts not really sure what exact weight, senior prom 2004. Probably 145...that perpetuating number :explode:

prom04.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Okay this is going back to 1982!!!

prom.jpg

That's me on the left in my "Saturday Night Fever" outfit!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
  • kathyc727
    Options

I just posted my first picture today, took me quite a few tries, but finally got it.
    Go to www.photobucket.com & start an album. Roll over the picture you want, scroll down menu comes up...last choice is IMG code, click the box, it will say copied. Paste it in your response. I had to change the IMG to img though, don't know why. Good Luck!
  • mexy04
    Options

Thank u so much :happy: that totally helped...I would've never figured that out :sick:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Okay this is going back to 1982!!!

prom.jpg

That's me on the left in my "Saturday Night Fever" outfit!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

HOLY SMOKES, I knew you were awesome, but I didn't know you were THAT awesome!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I can't find prom pix (wonder where that photo album is?!?!), but here's a pic from a formal event at college.

1987 - No idea how much I weighed then; maybe 125 lbs?

I know you will all appreciate that '80s hair:

willieandme.jpg
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Never went to prom. The night of senior prom, my three best friends and I went to see a movie. I believe it was "Logan's Run."
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Never went to prom. The night of senior prom, my three best friends and I went to see a movie. I believe that was the night we saw "Star Wars." What later became known as "Episode IV."
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Senior prom 2005. About 148 pounds @ 5'3". I can't believe no one told me I was standing on my dress.... rude! haha

Picture008.jpg
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    a4ww9u.png
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I would like all the tall girls to notice my stance in both photos. It was the "drop your hip, put one foot way out, so you look shorter than your date without slouching" stance.

You know, I never had a boyfriend who was visibly taller than me. I'm 6'1.5" so that's not particularly surprising! I had to dance with this guy at my school formal who was less than 5' tall, and I was wearing heels, and in one part of the dance you had to be spun under your arm, and I had to kind of squat down and twirl while he stretched up as high as he could. Such an awesome moment for us both...
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I would like all the tall girls to notice my stance in both photos. It was the "drop your hip, put one foot way out, so you look shorter than your date without slouching" stance.

You know, I never had a boyfriend who was visibly taller than me. I'm 6'1.5" so that's not particularly surprising! I had to dance with this guy at my school formal who was less than 5' tall, and I was wearing heels, and in one part of the dance you had to be spun under your arm, and I had to kind of squat down and twirl while he stretched up as high as he could. Such an awesome moment for us both...

I wish my prom date would have known this. Though 4'11" (me) and 5'9" + 3 inch heels = 6'0" (her) she needed to do more than fix her stance. Any taller and I would have been kissing her bellybutton. Puberty was cruel to me!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Such a fun idea :) Loving seeing everyone's dresses, definitely my favourite part of the whole prom deal.