150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look incredible :drinker: Thank you for posting this, I have been struggling with my weight for years and for some reason this week has been a rough one. My brain keeps telling me that I will never see the results like you and so many others have had, and I try to keep plugging away at it but my head does get the better of me, like this week.

Anyway, I got so far off of what I gonna say. Congrats on loosing the weight the old fashion way and you should be very proud of your great success! Good luck with your surgery. ~Melissa~
  • jatiger83
    jatiger83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! :) Keep up the good work!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    freaking amazing well done!!!
  • luvp1nk
    luvp1nk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You have done such an excellent job. Keep up the good work on your journey!!!!
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    this is incredible!!! such an inspiration!! :D you look so much younger smaller!! :D Gorgeous!! I hope that one day I'll be joining you in onederland :D
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the inspiration ! I really needed it!
  • kebrown73
    kebrown73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thank you so much for posting. congratulations on reaching ONEderland
  • sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I look forward to my trip to as you called it ONEderland
  • fae14
    fae14 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! I'm so proud of you for sticking to your guns and getting healthier!

Now excuse me....I'm going to go grab that bottle of water I put down two hours ago. :drinker:
  • Amy_Lynn74
    Amy_Lynn74 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!! :flowerforyou:
  • 4My40th
    4My40th Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an inspiration you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lpbm5
    lpbm5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow...speechless. Amazing. Congratulations!
  • txwomyn
    txwomyn Posts: 36
    Options
    Great job.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look so great, what an awesome job!
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    I have only one word for this story...Incredible! Thank you so much for sharing your story, it brought tears to my eyes at the realization that IT CAN BE DONE! I have roughly 100lbs to loose at minimum and reading your story just inspired me beyond words!! I can not wait for the day to say I have made it to wonderland (about 30lbs to go). Thank you so much for sharing your success, your pictures are amazing. I would love to hear more of your success and have you as a friend, xx

CONGRATS!!
  • MrsHyland
    MrsHyland Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look awesome. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. I started my journey at 301 lbs. I am now down 13 lbs and already so proud. I would like to lose at least 150 pounds, maybe 180 depending on how I feel once I get there. Sometimes it gets so overwhelming to think of all the weight I have to lose. But seeing this helps reaffirm that I can do this. I didn't gain the weight over night and I won't lose it that way. Slow and steady work changing my life is the only way to achieve the results I want. Congratulation on your success thus far and good luck in the rest of your journey. And thank you again for sharing. You are a much needed inspiration.

God Bless,
    Meghan
  • beautifullife89
    beautifullife89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • leidgreen
    leidgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • MAJINTA
    MAJINTA Posts: 13
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! Congrats :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!