150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• thoma676
    thoma676 Posts: 4
    Options
    Incredible job! I am happy for you!
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    That's fantastic! You look so much healthier and happier. :)
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! I am happy for you!

Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That's fantastic! You look so much healthier and happier. :)

I definitely am!!! :D Thank you!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That's INSANE. How do you feel now? I bet you feel like a million dollars! You are truly inspirational, congratulations.. seriously. You look wonderful
  • janey1306
    janey1306 Posts: 83
    Options
    well done! You look great
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Please tell me ONEderland is a glorious place!!! It is my destination and I am proud of trailblazers like you who make it there first!! Thank you for sharing, your progress is simply amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Beautifully done! Congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You are not only much slimmer, you look younger! Great job!
  • staceyrenee7292
    Options
    WOW, you look wonderful. I just start a little over 2 months, lost 15 so far and i feel great at just that little bit. Can't wait to meet my goal, I'am taking it slow like my doctor told me to do. Congrats to you on your weight loss.
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great. It does't even look like you have loose skin that needs to be removed. Wow.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That's INSANE. How do you feel now? I bet you feel like a million dollars! You are truly inspirational, congratulations.. seriously. You look wonderful
    I feel like a new person! Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    well done! You look great
    Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Please tell me ONEderland is a glorious place!!! It is my destination and I am proud of trailblazers like you who make it there first!! Thank you for sharing, your progress is simply amazing!! :flowerforyou:
    It is amazing to see a 1 instead of a 2 or 3 for that matter! Hasnt fully sunk in and I am still in disbelief that I will weigh in again and see a 2! Way to go on your loss your almost there with me! Thanks for commenting!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Beautifully done! Congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:
    Thank you very much!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are not only much slimmer, you look younger! Great job!
    I feel much younger!! Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW, you look wonderful. I just start a little over 2 months, lost 15 so far and i feel great at just that little bit. Can't wait to meet my goal, I'am taking it slow like my doctor told me to do. Congrats to you on your weight loss.

Great job!!! You are well on your way!!! Thanks for commenting!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look great. It does't even look like you have loose skin that needs to be removed. Wow.
    Hehe I thank my full body abdominal binder for that!! I have to wear it or my lower back kills me!! Thanks!
  • beachlover718
    Options
    all i can say is WOW! incredible job, so impressed. Ive had a few patients post panniculectomy, once you heal up you will really feel amazing! Good luck, cant wait to see future progress pics!
  • IGmommy
    IGmommy Posts: 1
    Options
    I am just starting out and you are an inspiration. you look wonderful!
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!