150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's the same person??!! You have done incredible!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Remarkable. Well done. Please tell us more about this surgery.

It removes the abdomen apron or pannus of skin that hangs down in front. Best to google panniculectomy for a better description :) not a tummy tuck and unless my abdominal muscles are separated or they find a hernia they will repair them. Otherwise it's just removing the apron.
    Thanks!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look really great! Congrats!! I started at 283.8 & don't really have any "before" pics. Then last weekend I was flipping through my mom's camera at my sister's graduation and I saw some pics of myself from a year ago when I was at my heaviest ..holy crap! I love the way I feel now; I'm glad you do too!! Go us!
    Can't wait to reach my final goal. I'm excited to for the challenge of maintaining once I get when I want to be!

Yay! I am so glad I took pics! I don't share them but i started in bra and underwear at 300 lbs and its pretty amazing! Way to go on your loss!!! High fives!!!!! Thanks so much!
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    very awesome. Congrats. I hope the surgery goes well. Look forward to seeing an update post-recovery/ in a few months or next year :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    amazing well done!
    Thank you!
  • lexipot
    lexipot Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    amazing congrats :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing! Way to really make a change for yourself and your family!

I am about 7.5 months into my journey and am about half-way to my goal. Really looking at BF % more that a number on the scale. I feel so much better so I know you must feel INCREDIBLE!

Please post again after surgery and how all of that recovery goes for you. I know it will be something that may be in my future.

Definitely will keep everyone posted on my surgery!! Thank you and way to go on your weight loss! High fives!!!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Are you sure it's the same person??!! You have done incredible!

Lmao yup still me! :) thanks!!!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    please read nothing into this...but you are beautiful! truely! your picuture is amazing.
    I am a happy woman with a happy man and we have 3 grown kids but I always appreciate beauty...
  • kmlt08
    Options
    very awesome. Congrats. I hope the surgery goes well. Look forward to seeing an update post-recovery/ in a few months or next year :)

Thanks! I am keeping a video blog and working on a live journal to document!!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have had amazing results, congratulations!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    amazing congrats :D

Haha your avi makes me smile!! Thank you very much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great Job!
    Thank you!!
  • jslim136
    jslim136 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look 'out-of-this-world-fantastic'!
    I am also on the same journey and have lost 88.6lbs thus far.
    i am interested int the removal of the abdominal apron.
    Please reply with pics (if you feel comfortable) afterwards and tell us how the surgery goes.
    I am a bit nervous but I know it will be necessary to better health to have it removed.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    please read nothing into this...but you are beautiful! truely! your picuture is amazing.
    I am a happy woman with a happy man and we have 3 grown kids but I always appreciate beauty...
    Awe thanks that really means a lot to me!!! :)
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! You have had amazing results, congratulations!
    Thanks so much! Look at you go!! Awesome job! :)
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you look great.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look 'out-of-this-world-fantastic'!
    I am also on the same journey and have lost 88.6lbs thus far.
    i am interested int the removal of the abdominal apron.
    Please reply with pics (if you feel comfortable) afterwards and tell us how the surgery goes.
    I am a bit nervous but I know it will be necessary to better health to have it removed.

Definitely will be keeping everyone updated! Great loss!!! :) thanks so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!