150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
    Thank you very much!
  • Faseret
    Faseret Posts: 20
    Options
    You must be so proud of yourself - and think of the example you are setting for your kids! Thank you for inspiring us all.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Fantastic, you look great.
    Thanks so much! Great job on your loss too!! High fives!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You must be so proud of yourself - and think of the example you are setting for your kids! Thank you for inspiring us all.
    Thank you so much! I completely agree and i hope they learn that because of them I am now a healthier me! They inspired me! :D
  • pheonix5
    pheonix5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I am very proud of you! You are an inspiration to all! wish you the best for the future! I know you will live a long and healthy life, just keep moving forward.
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You look awesome! Such an inspiration. I am going to ask an indelicate question but do you wear something for your abdominal apron? All the time or just when you work out? and did you have a C-Section? Is that still open hence the infections you are having?

You have a great story! Thanks for sharing!
  • tyetria
    tyetria Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good job! Good job!! Thank for posting b/c inspiration is always needed.
  • lilac_meddow
    Options
    You are such a inspiration! I hope to be in onederland some day...

You.. my dear..... deserve a pat on the back as well.... losing 90 something pounds is nothing to shake a stick at!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! you look awesome and you give me hope because I have a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg way to go :flowerforyou:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    This is amazing! I am very proud of you! You are an inspiration to all! wish you the best for the future! I know you will live a long and healthy life, just keep moving forward.
    Thank you and you there is no going back!
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    So AMAZING! and what an inspiration you are! many many MANY congratulations on all your success! you should be so very proud of yourself!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look awesome! Such an inspiration. I am going to ask an indelicate question but do you wear something for your abdominal apron? All the time or just when you work out? and did you have a C-Section? Is that still open hence the infections you are having?

You have a great story! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much. Pretty much an open book. No both my births were vaginal and Yes I do were a full body (well to about 3 inches above my knees and the straps wear like a bra but I wear my regular bra and it goes under) abdominal binder. I wear it all the time except when I am sleeping. I have 2! :D The reason your at greater risk for infections is as the weight goes down your skin hangs closer and creates a pocket of moisture that isn't able to escape. I use an antiperspirant 2x a day under my apron to help with moisture and use nystatin powder when I have a flair up (also in my belly button hole)
    The reason for the surgery is because I am having really bad lower back pain, infections and because its hindering me from exercising like I should be able too. :) Hope this answered your questions!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Good job! Good job!! Thank for posting b/c inspiration is always needed.

Definitely agree! Success Stories has helped me so much and continues too!
    Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are such a inspiration! I hope to be in onederland some day...

You.. my dear..... deserve a pat on the back as well.... losing 90 something pounds is nothing to shake a stick at!

^^^^^^AGREE^^^^^^ High Fives!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    AMAZING! you look awesome and you give me hope because I have a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg way to go :flowerforyou:

Focus on today and plan for tomorrow! Try not to dwell on how much you have to lose but set short realistic goals and reward yourself! You can do this!!!
    Thanks so much for your kind words!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    So AMAZING! and what an inspiration you are! many many MANY congratulations on all your success! you should be so very proud of yourself!

Thank you very much!! :D I am eager to see what this time next year brings! :D
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    You look so much healthier and way more confident! Way to go! :)
  • KristysLosing
    KristysLosing Posts: 683
    Options
    Wow-great job!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look so much healthier and way more confident! Way to go! :)

Definitely feel both! Thanks so much!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow-great job!

Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!