150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• ladykat2330
    ladykat2330 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm just going to echo what others have said but WOW! you have done so well and its so nice to hear its a lifestyle change and not a 'diet'. You also look amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!! And congrats on your surgery as well..even though you dont even look like you need it (compliment). I wish at the end of my journey I could have it done, but I know thats just a dream for me. I hope it goes well for you and again congrats on your weight loss and doing it on your own, that is something to certainly brag about!!

Thank you so much! I credit my full body abdominal binder for that!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Omg! congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. You look great and good luck on your surgery

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing ! :):)

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I'm just going to echo what others have said but WOW! you have done so well and its so nice to hear its a lifestyle change and not a 'diet'. You also look amazing! You are an inspiration!

Yup I cringe when people ask me how my "Diet" is! I say my LIFESTYLE change is going AMAZING!! :D
    Thanks so much!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look Great!
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    so inspirational! you have done a fantastic job!! Congrats on your success!!! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look Great!

Thanks so much!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    so inspirational! you have done a fantastic job!! Congrats on your success!!! :)

Thank you very much!!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    absolutely tremendous job. You must be so very proud. You look sooooooo much younger as well as slim!
  • chapparra27
    chapparra27 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!! Truly phenomenal! You look and are amazing!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    absolutely tremendous job. You must be so very proud. You look sooooooo much younger as well as slim!

Thank you I feel both!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!! Truly phenomenal! You look and are amazing!
    Thank you very much! I truly appreciate it!
  • TheTallMan
    TheTallMan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Very awesome! Good job!
  • stratusofkiser
    stratusofkiser Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Very awesome! Good job!

Thank you very much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!

Thanks so much!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job!!! I remember when you posted the second progress picture, it was about two months into my journey! YOU ARE FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing more of your story! You rock!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job!!! I remember when you posted the second progress picture, it was about two months into my journey! YOU ARE FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing more of your story! You rock!

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment again! Look at you! You have done an AMAZING job!!!! :D
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work!! Great dedication!! Your an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!