I took y'all's advice- How do these new bikinis look??

Options

Replies

• EvilPink
    EvilPink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You get my vote for the pink too! I like the tankini as well.
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    Haha I'm gonna join in with all the pink people...The pink one looks AWESOME :-) The blue on is a close second and the tankini is super hot too.

(the print one seems a little overwhelming)

Wow your pics motivate me to work out!
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    LOVING the blue and the pink. :-) As for any flaws, I'm too busy looking at your tats to notice any baby damage.

Rock 'em. You deserve it.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    love the pink!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    In order of preference:

1) pink
    2) tie between beach and parrot... I like the parrot style, but don't love the graphic personally
    3) blue

Good luck!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Rock that pink one momma!!! You look hot!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Pink...for sure
  • kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ok so I've posted twice now about bikinis... This is the first time in my adult life I am attempting to wear a bikini. I returned 2 of the ones I posted before and opted for solid colored ones like you guys suggested. Can I get your opinion on them? I have had 2 kids and I know my body is far from perfect, but I am really trying the "fake it 'till you make it" approach. I hope this summer I will have the confidence to make it out of my backyard in one of these!

The last one is a takini for when I am around the in-laws, or having zero confidence. If you could tell me which is the best I would really appreciate it!!

Please be gentle with the comments as I am extremely new to bikini wearing, this is my first time shopping for them, and I may not know what cut works best yet. Thanks you guys!

newbikinis523.jpg

newbikinis5231.jpg

newbikinis5232.jpg

newbikinis5233.jpg

Love the pink one!! You look great!! Good idea to have one more appropriate though!! I would kill to look like you and I haven't had two babies!! Good work!
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    Sorry, I wasn't gonna read all 9 pages over this....these are photoshopped. So I don't understand why you are posting them.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I don't like the first one as it's not flattering.

But the pink one is HOT!!!!! Totally wear that one out of the backyard! :)

And I wouldn't worry about the baby body, you look amazing. Besides, with great boobs like you have, no one will notice.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I like the pink one the best! Definitely don't get the one with the sunset print on it... it competes with your tattoos and makes you look too "busy"
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I love the pink one... Those bottoms are PERFECT on you. The others smoosh your bum and seem to cut into your sides a bit. It makes you look like you have a muffintop when you clearly don't... maybe one size up would fit better on the others?

The parrot top is great, and the boyshorts look amazing on your *kitten*, but it looks like clothes, not a swimsuit.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I wasn't gonna read all 9 pages over this....these are photoshopped. So I don't understand why you are posting them.

Ok, I'm really confused. Photoshopped? What makes you think that?

I'm really familiar with how to use Photoshop but can't figure out why you would think this?
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Definitely the pink. :happy:
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' fabulous! I love the pink one. It goes very well with your skin tone and tats!
  • 77Maria
    Options
    Take a good look especially at the pink one. you can't miss it .
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Your body is incredible. Sorry, bikini...the pink.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

Ok, I'm really confused. Photoshopped? What makes you think that?

I'm really familiar with how to use Photoshop but can't figure out why you would think this?

Indeed, and even if she HAD photoshopped her body - these aren't progress pics, so who cares.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    The pink one looks the best on you!! BTW....you are HOTT!
  • 77Maria
    Options
    Some people need lots of attention I guess. It makes me laugh that others keep saying the like the pink one and thats the one that is the most obviously photoshopped.