I took y'all's advice- How do these new bikinis look??

Options

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I think the hot pink one complements your skin and hair perfectly! I'm too lazy to go through all of the pages right now so sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but where did you buy it?

Jc pennies!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Some people need lots of attention I guess. It makes me laugh that others keep saying the like the pink one and thats the one that is the most obviously photoshopped.

If she was going to post photoshopped images don't you think she'd remove her stretch marks?
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Sorry, I wasn't gonna read all 9 pages over this....these are photoshopped. So I don't understand why you are posting them.

Lol I'm say what? No they aren't, I don't even have photo shop, and if I did I totally would have erased my stretch marks and cellulite!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I wasn't gonna read all 9 pages over this....these are photoshopped. So I don't understand why you are posting them.

Lol I'm say what? No they aren't, I don't even have photo shop, and if I did I totally would have erased my stretch marks and cellulite!

I think you look amazing - and yes, the pink one is the best! Always has to be at least one hater on every thread :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Girl you trippin'....

Either that or you're jealous.

:smile:
  • PiperMommy11
    Options
    The pink one looks the best!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Some people need lots of attention I guess. It makes me laugh that others keep saying the like the pink one and thats the one that is the most obviously photoshopped.

I don't know why you are being cruel. I did not photo shop anything. The only thing I did was adjust the lighting by increasing the shadows because there was too much flash and they came out light.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    pink one is the hottest!!! rock it girl !!!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options

I don't know why you are being cruel. I did not photo shop anything. The only thing I did was adjust the lighting by increasing the shadows because there was too much flash and they came out light.

Don't feel the need to justify your photos!! "Needing attention" is jumping into a thread of 9 or 10 pages to be the only one that has to complain about something that has no bearing on them. Again - you look amazing and should be proud!
  • PiperMommy11
    Options

How the heck do you think they are photoshopped? WTH?
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING in them all! But I really love the pink! Now get out there and rock it!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Jealousy is ugly.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I really like the last one. Those black bottoms looks sexy. ^^ The pink was pretty nice too.
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I vote for the pink one.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Everything about the pink one looks fabulous, the colour really suits you and the tie side bottoms make your hips look a lot slimmer compared with the other two :-)
    Don't be worried about going out in public in them you look amazing!!! My tummy is worse than that and I haven't had kids lol
    Blue one I don't like the colour or cut.
    I like the shape of the print top, and the whole tankini but plain colours would be better, the prints are a bit much with your tattoos!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love the pink and blue ones, especially the style of the blue one. And your body looks great! Rock it, girl :)
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look stunning in the pink and I'd definitely want my body on show if I were you but the tankini is really cute!
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Just in case anyone hasn't mentioned it...the pink one. :bigsmile:

And, to the troll in the thread...photoshopped? Really?!
  • gemmaldavies
    gemmaldavies Posts: 379
    Options
    Absolutely loooove the pink one! It looks great on you!

TOTALLY AGREE :O)
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I like the pink one a lot on you, but the black bottoms in the last pic make your butt look awesome! What about pink top, black bottoms?