A question for women, rephrased

124»

Replies

• ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 270 Member
    My man treats me like a "princess" which I believe is a word you use. BUT he does not let me walk all over him...if I am being a brat he calls me out on it. In return, I show him all the love and appreciation he desires....physically and emotionally. thats the trade off in a healthy relationshi[p.
    [/quote]

^^ This
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    First let me say not all women want to be treated like a "princess". I am a grown adult, I want to be with someone who has respect for me and I have equal respect for him. I want him to treat me well, and I do the same for him. That is what I have with my bf of almost a year. We like each other as people and love each other as well.

I totally agree with this. Yes my boyfriend sometimes spoils me. Then I turn around and do something nice for him. We both have hobbies that we do away from each other (I have INSISTED that he go out with his friends when I know they're getting together for a boys night). If your entire life literally revolves around this girl you're not a very interesting person (sorry I know that sounds harsh).

And please for the love of god DO NOT PROPOSE to her thinking that will change anything! Ugh I could shake my guy friends for the idiots they've married. One is getting divorced right now (1.5 years later) because she cheated on him. Now she's mad at him. Yep you read that right. She wanted more attention from him, so she thought she'd get it by sleeping around. What a dumb [fill in the blank]. He treated her like gold and she ran off. It sounds like that's the track your on. Go to a counselor and get an unbiased opinion. Maybe consider trying to go to a counselor with your girlfriend to workout this stuff out together??
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    . I want to be fit for 1 Vagina only, my girlfriends vagina.

See if your foot is a good fit for her vagina. After you clam-kick her to the curb, take a few months to yourself, *kitten* a bit, and then go out and find a new woman. Preferably one who makes sammiches and will say nice things to you while she slaps it around a bit.

Totally srs too.

BWHAHAAHAH! I love you!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    For the purposes of this site, I encourage you to log all the exercises involved in caretaking, lifting her to the bathroom, etc, and eat your exercise calories back....at least then you're finally doing something for yourself \m/

in the meantime

Joker_popcorn.gif
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Dude, stop asking us. Ask her.

Her reason is "I'm just not like that, i've never done this or that for any boyfriend i've ever had"
    What do you want her to do?

I don't know maybe cater to me for a change?

With a question mark? You might want to figure out the specifics of what you want before you talk to her and go making changes.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    You will need to find a person who WANTS to cater to you. AFter you get that, you may find that being "catered to" is not all it's cracked up to be. If my SO did all of that for me I would lose all respect for him. He loves me, does things for me, but does not smother me.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    What do you want her to do?

I don't know maybe cater to me for a change?

Which she already said she never does for guys.

Sorry you didn't like her answer, but she was being honest. You can learn to deal with her the way she is or move on. There's no third option where she changes who she is for you.

Again, DTMFA
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    . I want to be fit for 1 Vagina only, my girlfriends vagina.

See if your foot is a good fit for her vagina. After you clam-kick her to the curb, take a few months to yourself, *kitten* a bit, and then go out and find a new woman. Preferably one who makes sammiches and will say nice things to you while she slaps it around a bit.

Totally srs too.

The new woman will probably have a vagina, too, and you can be fit for that vagina.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    You've been treating her this way for a year and she's been acting the way she does for a year and you are just now questioning it? She doesn't do anything for you because she doesn't have to. You need to move on, gain some self confidence and self respect, get yourself mentally healthy (I'd suggest counseling), then find a normal woman. This one isn't going to change now. No decent woman wants a man to treat her like this. We want a man with a back bone.

A backbone huh? Please explain. To me that says "A guy who will stand up and even fight for me" which I have done.

How about "Grow a pair"? Hey, I'm all for treating a woman nice, but releationships aren't 50/50. They are 100/100. Have you discussed your feelings with her? Have you explained how she makes you feel? Communication is a must in ANY relationship if it is going to survive. Good Luck. I'm old, I've been around the block a couple times, This is the best tip I can give anyone.
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    You good sir are ***** wipped.

grow a set and realise a relationship is a 2 way thing. She only cares about herself and that will never change.
    When she gets bored of you she will cheat or already has and blame it on her depression, anxiaty or what ever else she is peddling.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    And thank you for your service. (seriously)
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Grow a set and kick her *kitten* to the curb!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    I'm sorry you're having this trouble, and I wish I had an insightful response into her behavior, but I don't. I think she's a selfish brat and that you're being too nice.

^^^ This exactly!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Come on people, this is a troll post. NO one is this much of a pussy.
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    It's time she got help....No not from you.....Eventually an alcholic a has to seek help.....As she is going now, she will take herself down and eventually you ......So the choice is yours.....If you want things to stay as they are....They will...You seem like a nice caring person, don't let yourself be treated this way
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Fish
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.