In my mouth!
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    no, no one has tattoos. :huh:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't have any. I think I'd look trashy with one and I'm not a big fan of pain and needles. >.<
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have two..first one on my back second one on my right leg

frog-1.jpg

tattoo.jpg
  • jaryel0
    jaryel0 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have 11 and counting
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have 6 at the moment... i have some pictures in my profile.

Currently working on a half sleeve design and another one for the other side of my ribs

Tattoos are hot:love:
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have 2... my sons birth flower/color with congi for miracle in it, on my left ankle. Both my kids first and middle
    names and birth year wrapped around my right ankle. Will post pics after i take them.
  • steffers96
    steffers96 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have one on my back left hip/back area - it's a heart with a pattern of the Confederate Flag in it that has a banner across the front that says "DIXIE". We're from the south so it's fitting! =)

Hoping for #2 soon - a pic of our son - but I want to go to LA Ink to have it done so it's gonna be awhile. :)
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I have 4. One is an unfinished back piece that has been going on when I have money enough to get some of it done. Not sure how to add pictures on here.
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options

p1230010.jpg?w=377&h=454

This is the prettiest tattoo I have ever seen and your artist is amazing. What has scared me off in the past is seeing good tattoo ideas that were clearly done by an unskilled artist. I like the green vines the best, so dainty. That's what I want, I like these new coloured inks like white and pink, I wonder what it would look like on my skin tone.

Your tat got me excited!!!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I only have 6, here's a couple of them.

11320968_9766.jpg

11320968_2592.jpg
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Check mine, they are peacock feathers that wrap onto my shoulder blade, getting color on Saturday!!...Finally!! Yay!...And I have 8 tats and more to come :) My upper back is done with a huge cherry blossom tree, a two cherries on my neck, and memorial cross on my right forearm, tiger lily's on my leg, stars on my foot by my ankle, tribal sun on my calf, and few small other ones.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    None. Too many negative associations for me. When I was young, the only people with them were drunks with an association with the Navy.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options

gorgeous!!
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Not yet..but I've decided to get a really cute one when my bf and I go on vacation. I'm just trying to make up my mind where to put it.
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    what are tattoos?
  • mrskatekline
    mrskatekline Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would post pics but I'm at work right now :)

I have a lot, can't really count them because my left arm is almost sleeved. But I have 11, big , separate ones. Again, not counting my sleeve!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I have four and am considering getting one encircling my lower waist.
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have 3 (can see 2 of them in my ticker) and plan on getting #4 once I hit 190 and my back piece once I am at my goal weight :)
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I have 6... the largest being the owl on my forearm :) AND YES, I'll be getting more. But I always place them in areas that can be covered up....