• kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    ITT regretful artist choices

very nice, the tattoo aint bad either .
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    5, going on 6. I love tattoos, it takes courage to mark your body forever. Rock on, my friends. Keep being you. <3
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have a couple...so far...

14l4z7d.jpg
    2wdab2u.jpg
  • katedesaccord
    Options
    Thanks to Pinoy_Pal, I now know how to post photos! Hooray!

So, like I said before...I've got 11. I don't have photos of them all, but here's what I do have

2nvd6x.jpg
    b3wvbc.jpg
    2cghvfl.jpg
    25f2bgw.jpg
    1zldafa.jpg
    2ztgexh.jpg

I also have 5 others...a triskelle on my right forearm, some roses around my right ankle (and my best friend who passed away's initials on the back of my heel), a stylized pocket watch underneath the skeleton/fourth photo with the hands pointing at the 1 and 3 (I got it on Friday the 13th), a Queen of Wands (tarot card) on my left upper arm, and a quote on my back from the James Joyce poem "Who Goes with Fergus" (it says "And lift your tender eyelids maid, and brood on hopes and fear no more").

I plan to get more when I'm not so broke!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

p1230010.jpg?w=377&h=454

This is the prettiest tattoo I have ever seen and your artist is amazing. What has scared me off in the past is seeing good tattoo ideas that were clearly done by an unskilled artist. I like the green vines the best, so dainty. That's what I want, I like these new coloured inks like white and pink, I wonder what it would look like on my skin tone.

Your tat got me excited!!!

aww that is so sweet!! youd rock it!!!

The tattoo was really bad before.. had to have it ALL redone! cost fortunes but my current artist is amazing and has done wonders! This is the old version

backtattoo-52.jpg?w=360&h=706
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I have like 9...I know crazy but glad their in places I can easily hide if needed and I love them:)
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a t-rex on my leg, a magpie on my ribcage, a star very low on my waist and my name in the international phonetic alphabet on the back of my neck (i'm a bit of a linguistics geek). No pictures on this computer though.

Edit: just remembered i have facebook and photobucket on this computer! Here's a couple of them:

T-rex just after it was done, hence the redness.
    1977_552471226676_60500866_34695334_9938_n.jpg

Magpie (from when I was thin)
    magpietat.jpg
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    i have 9 one going from my tailbone to my bra line one on each shoulder blade and a big one between that one on each wrist and one on the side and one on each leg ive got most of the pics on here now but am unable to take a pic of the butterfly between my shoulder blades
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    DSCN0059.jpg

My daughter's initials. Super duper extra kudos to anyone who knows what this is and where it's from. =D
  • firefightmc
    firefightmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i have 6
  • flyuk
    flyuk Posts: 28
    Options
    Although I'm married to a tattooist and own a tattoo studio I only have 7, I'd be covered if I had any choice in the matter though, but I come last in the pecking order; customers, staff, family...

:(
  • parkers93
    parkers93 Posts: 80
    Options
    Have big 1 on my back but don't know how to bloody up load pics tried but failed. Can check my profile If u really want lol
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have one right now. It's on my back where my right shoulder is. It's a celtic rose. My heritage is majority Scottish and my maiden name is Rose so I got one that fit both.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/341/a/4/Celtic_Rose_by_BumbleBre.jpg
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options

The tattoo was really bad before.. had to have it ALL redone! cost fortunes but my current artist is amazing and has done wonders! This is the old version

I don't see anything wrong but maybe its one of those situations where it didn't match your expectations/idea and no one else sees the problem!

I like art nouveau jewelry and designs, I'm thinking about a pretty delicate tattoo..maybe that will be my prize when I reach my goal weight.
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    From the 6 i have these are my favourites

5mzc3t.jpg
  • Louise1247
    Options

I don't see anything wrong but maybe its one of those situations where it didn't match your expectations/idea and no one else sees the problem!

I like art nouveau jewelry and designs, I'm thinking about a pretty delicate tattoo..maybe that will be my prize when I reach my goal weight.

This wasnt the best pic to show, but the older tattoos were bitty, scabby and ink was missing in places- my hummingbird had one wing! poor thing- it looks nice now though :)
  • Louise1247
    Options

magpietat.jpg

I love this!! :)
  • TheMonsterUnderYrBed
    Options
    No but i'm planning on getting two. One on my upper back; a peace sign with the four elements inside, and either around my ankle, on my foot, across my chest or on the back of my neck, i want "Love Is Our Weapon" in script.
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious who else has tattoos on here! I have one on my back-

sun.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality-it was taken on my phone and I brightened it the best I could. It's the only picture I have of it because the tattoo is in the center of my back and I can't really take a picture of it myself.

I'd love to see other people's!
    What is that a tattoo of?

Sorry to ask again.. but what is it?
  • Louise1247
    Options
    I'm just curious who else has tattoos on here! I have one on my back-

sun.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality-it was taken on my phone and I brightened it the best I could. It's the only picture I have of it because the tattoo is in the center of my back and I can't really take a picture of it myself.

I'd love to see other people's!
    What is that a tattoo of?

Sorry to ask again.. but what is it?

A flower! Just not coloured or shaded yet (i assume! )