Do you still indulge in a drink or two?

Options
123457»

Replies

• silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I can't do it unfortunally, if I tried, I'd temporarily gain, loose it and if I drunk again that coming weekend it would happen all over again even if I am under my calories, I can drink maybe once a month but only lightly. Once a week is impossible unless I want to stay the same.
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I didn't drink alcohol much when i was fat, and i don't drink it now that i'm almost to goal. i don't enjoy it.
  • lauren128m
    lauren128m Posts: 75
    Options
    Of course! And I also eat unhealthy things once in a while. I find when I deprive myself of certain things my want for them increases. So having a drink a day is fine as long as your being healthy and active every way you can
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Yes but mainly wine on weekends. It leads to poor food choices for me though. When I drink beer now I drink light beer.

Sometimes I think about liver damage. Remember that t-shirt that said, "The liver is evil, it must be punished." chuckle chuckle!!
  • queenofgrey
    queenofgrey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm young & I refuse to give up the "young" lifestyle. I'm never going to be the girl at the bar ordering water. I will forever budget for whiskey.
  • watchtheworld
    Options
    I don't really drink unless I'm at an event (i.e. I'm quite happy to not drink and then drink rather a lot on special occasions); I try to limit to vodka/soda/lime, but hell yeah I still drink.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    YES. But I make sure it fits into my calories, and it's about once a week or once every other week.