Looking good for Christmas Week 2!!

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    memaw66 - Use what ever weigh in day that works for you. I am down another pound on the scale today but hope it will stay that way until next week. Do what every is right for you.

Welcome!! debnu1, TNYorker, belldandy1! I hope that you find this group to be very supportive and helps motivate you to become healthy!

bla115 - congrats on the 2 lb loss!

It is 9:20 where I am so that is plenty of time for a challenge: Drink all of your water :drinker: and 30 minutes of exercise.

:flowerforyou:

:ohwell: Oh Oh ... that's a good challenge ... but today is my rest day with the exercise thing. Getting my water is no problem ... but tonight I'm going to go see the Transformers movie with my DH & BFF! :happy: Woo hoo!

Well if today is your rest day then that is fine...enjoy the movie but remember to be aware of what you are eatting. There is nothing wrong with bring popcorn from home in your purse :laugh:

No problem ... I'm actually bringing some baby carrots instead of the popcorn ... I really seem to like those little orange things ... mmms:bigsmile:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Starting weight = 200
    Week 1 = 199

I broke the 200 barrier! yee - freekin - ha!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Congrats!! It must feel amazing!!!

Also where is everyone today? Talk to us, What are you having for lunch?
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Starting weight = 200
    Week 1 = 199

I broke the 200 barrier! yee - freekin - ha!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

YAY YAY YAY ... Welcome to ONEderland my friend!!!:happy:
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you for the congrats

It's great. Several months ago when my boss said he was up to 215 (and he's significantly taller than me) I thought to myself, "I weigh more than he does, and I'm a girl, that's just not right" - so now...I weigh less. yay!

today for lunch I'm having morningstar farms buffalo nuggets (which I LOVE) and some humus and a peach. YUM.
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I lost a pound this week. With each pound I lose, I feel 10 times better than the week before. :tongue: I'm moving to a new house next weekend which should give me loads of extra excerise. I love my new body for the first time in 10 years. I have gone from a size 9/10 to a 3/4. I feel wonderful and proud.

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 136
    Week 1 July 22 - 135

That is fantastic!!! You are doing an awesome job. Keep up the great work.
    You are so right about losing a pound a week, I know how you feel. It is a great accomplishment.:bigsmile:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Congratulations all for still working towards your goals whether you lost, maintained, or gained this week. You are all doing a wonderful, inspiring job.

Starting weight = 242.4
    Week 1 = 240
    Change: -2.4
    Christmas Goal: 210

Take care and have a great week!

Tammy
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Starting weight = 200
    Week 1 = 199

That is fantastic!!! Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I am having my normal for lunch today. 3 cups of lettuce with Radishes and a piece of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast. My favorite part of the salad is the dressing. It is Kraft Light Raspberry Vinaigerette. YUMMY!!! :tongue:
    I hope that everyone has a great Thursday. :bigsmile:
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Starting weight = 200
    Week 1 = 199

Congrats! :drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Today it's a santa fe chicken salad from Sonic w/no dressing. I love that salad and it tastes soooo good w/out dressing!!!

Memaw
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    memaw66 - Use what ever weigh in day that works for you. I am down another pound on the scale today but hope it will stay that way until next week. Do what every is right for you.

Welcome!! debnu1, TNYorker, belldandy1! I hope that you find this group to be very supportive and helps motivate you to become healthy!

bla115 - congrats on the 2 lb loss!

It is 9:20 where I am so that is plenty of time for a challenge: Drink all of your water :drinker: and 30 minutes of exercise.

:flowerforyou:

Thanks for the welcome! It's my day off and I plan to do at least an hour of cardio today ladies - woohoo! I'm pumped! :drinker:

Make healthy choices!
    :flowerforyou: Anita
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    Today it's a santa fe chicken salad from Sonic w/no dressing. I love that salad and it tastes soooo good w/out dressing!!!

Memaw

Mmm...that's sounds good! I'll be home for lunch today so I'll be getting creative. :bigsmile:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I had to rush around this morning so I just shoved a bunch of fruit in my lunchbag. So for today lunch is a cup of raspberries, a cup of blueberries, and a banana.

Breakfast was a banana and a 7 grain bagel with light cream cheese and a glass of skim milk.

I'll probably have roasted chicken for dinner with white rice or maybe some boiled potatos.

Have a great day all!

Tammy
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Start Date July 15 Starting weight 285
    Week 1 July 22 286
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday
    Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!
    Week 23

Not a great first week and I didn't want to log in, but I'm here. Next week will be better.
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    let's see.....

Breakfast was some....air, because I was too busy at work to eat. (I'm in roasty Miami and the air conditioner died at work! Thank goodness it is back on - I was all pink and sweaty :tongue: )

Lunch was a footlong Subway veggie delight with no mayo or cheese - all the good veggies and their fat free honey mustard YUM! Yes, I ate the whooooole thing - I'm bursting, but in a good way. (wheat bread, but I don't know if theirs is whole wheat or not - anybody know?)

So far, so good for everyone, it seems! Looks like everyone mostly has lost a bit or is holding steady. Hope y'all have a non-melty day, 'cuz I could sure use one!
  • Renee973
    Renee973 Posts: 28
    Options
    Starting weight = 200
    Week 1 = 199

Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Renee973
    Renee973 Posts: 28
    Options
    Jennifer--I LOVE the Kraft Raspberry Vinagrette as well! I always keep a bottle in my little fridge at school. :happy:

II got on the scales and saw that I lost half a pound. Not bad I guess, considering it was my first week (although I heard a lot of people lose a lot in their first week?). Then, to top off my disappointment on the scales, I had a bad lunch. Without thinking I got frozen yogurt for dessert today at lunch. It is beautiful out here, and I didn't think it was as bad as it was until I logged it into my food diary. :noway: It is supposed to be my day off from running, but I am going to have to if I want to eat anything for dinner! Lesson learned! :grumble:
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    Same Here :smile:
    Weighed in in the last thread. Just bumping so that I can stay up to date... :smile:

:flowerforyou: :smile: :drinker:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I had to rush around this morning so I just shoved a bunch of fruit in my lunchbag. So for today lunch is a cup of raspberries, a cup of blueberries, and a banana.

Breakfast was a banana and a 7 grain bagel with light cream cheese and a glass of skim milk.

I'll probably have roasted chicken for dinner with white rice or maybe some boiled potatos.

Have a great day all!

Tammy

I use to eat fruit later in the day as well and on the BeachBody website they actually suggest eating it earlier in the day because there are a lot of sugar carbs in them. I did not realize this, so I have cherries in my breakfast protien shake and a pear during my morning snack and then after that I do all veggies. I am just letting you know what I have been learning. It is great that you are eating fruit, because it is good for you, just in moderation. How weird is that?
    On your dinner try to substitute the white rice for brown rice. I just know that anything white is not really good for you. I don't know all the techinical words that people use. I just know that anything brown is better. Anything whole grain is better than anything white.
    I am just giving you some constructive words. Please do not take offense. Just trying to help out.
    I hope that you have a great day. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Start Date July 15 Starting weight 285
    Week 1 July 22 286

Not a great first week and I didn't want to log in, but I'm here. Next week will be better.

Don't worry it will be better next week. Just make sure to portion and exercise. You will get there. :bigsmile: