Excellent vision
    Excellent marksmanship
    Can imitate any voice
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I can lock both feet behind my head and walk on my hands

I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue

My eyes change color with my mood tho I have nothing to do with that and it can be a bad thing

I'm only jealous that you can tie a cherry stem!
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I can burp the alphabet.

I can wiggle my eyes independently of each other.

I can lick my own nose or the bottom of my chin.

I am double jointed all over.

Lots and lots of other stupid stuff. Basically, I am the Queen of Stupid Human Tricks.

So hot.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my nose and my ears.
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    That's the only thing i CAN do,... tie a knot in a cherry stem lol
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I qualify for the tongue olympics. Really. I read about it in a Reader's Digest, and took the test, and totally qualified.

I invented a funny face when I was 8 years old that I called 'Boobie Lip'; I've still never met another person who makes this particular face.

I love swimming; when I was a kid I figured out how to expel a bubble underwater from my mouth and lodge it in my eyeball so that I could see perfectly clearly under water. It's like swim goggles but sans the goggles bit and a million times better.

I have perfected the art of changing from business clothes into my gym clothes (including shoes and sports bra) while driving. No joke. And I've never ONCE flashed any random motorist any boob while doing so.
  • Kenhabes
    Options
    I invented a funny face when I was 8 years old that I called 'Boobie Lip'; I've still never met another person who makes this particular face

Photo or it never happened. LOL.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    *wonders how many people read this thread while sticking their tongue out/up/curled etc...*:laugh:
  • eprissel
    eprissel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I can flare my nostrils rapidly to make them look like they're fluttering.

Don't know if this counts but I can blow bubbles the size of my own head and bubbles within bubbles. (I was an avid gum chewer for 6 years straight, I can chew the sugar and flavor out of any gum in roughly 30 seconds so the bubbles are hardier)

I can pop virtually any joint in my body. I crack my toes, all three joints in my fingers, my wrists, kneecaps, part of my spinal cord... it's basically because I have what's called Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, or basically "double-jointed" but it makes it easy to pop or dislocate joints partially and completely and get them back in myself. I actually scared a nurse one day as I bent forward, touching my toes, to pop my spine and hips because I'd been standing up straight too long, she almost called 911 after all the noise my body made.

I used to be able to get this very helium-sounding high-pitched voice if I touched the back of my tongue to the roof of my mouth, it sounded either like a chipmunk or alien but I lost it when I had my tonsillectomy.

This one's kinda gross, I can play "spit yo yo", basically letting a long thread of drool/spit out your mouth and slurping it back up before it breaks. I did it all the time as a kid until I had a friend that, weirdly, couldn't stand the sight of spit. It would actually make her nauseous.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I am really good at imitating people. I can do some (horrible) accents (southern, french, german, etc) and I make my cats talk to one another. For example, my cat Izzy is italian, Edward is german, and Sophia is french. Let's just say when the men with white coats come I won't be that surprised.

My cat is a very pretentious English man, and every time the dogs are running around he just says, "Oh, these dogs." My fiancé finds me slightly odd...
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I can balance things really well, either on my fingers or on a flat surface.
    I also like to spin a pillow while it's on my finger.
    I also never need a bookmark. Whatever book I'm reading (and I read all the time), I can close it and put it down, and the next time I pick it up, open it to the right page and start reading exactly where I left off.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I also never need a bookmark. Whatever book I'm reading (and I read all the time), I can close it and put it down, and the next time I pick it up, open it to the right page and start reading exactly where I left off.
    I want this talent.
  • Kenhabes
    Options
    Was trying to think of something I can do.

Here are a few:

- Imitate voices and sounds
    - Remember long strings of numbers
    - Play the guitar like mad!
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I invented a funny face when I was 8 years old that I called 'Boobie Lip'; I've still never met another person who makes this particular face

<
    This is 'Boobie Lip'. :)
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options

<

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Can`t say I can do that
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Extremely flexible. I'm talking full Bird of Paradise yoga pose.

Wait. I don't think that is actually silly.

I have a killer London accent when I want, even though I've never been. My Brit friend asks me to do it all the time because it freaks her out.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I can independently drop my eyelids (not blink because you kind of squint when you blink) I can do it to music. Mostly just creeps people out though
  • Kenhabes
    Options

<

Love it! I can't do that either!
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    Due to the fact that I never finished level 1 of Rosetta Stone Mandarin Chinese, I can now say some assorted things with no practical use. I would give examples, but writing it isn't part of that talent...