When did/will you stop considering yourself "fat?"

Options
Paulbp4
Paulbp4 Posts: 59 Member
When leaning back in a couch/chair and I realized my belly wasn't protruding beyond my pants waist!

Replies

• abetterjune
    abetterjune Posts: 219
    Options
    when my thighs don't rub any more!
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    when i can stand up straight and can see my toes when i look down without leaning forward or lifting my leg
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    When I can zip my jeans before buttoning them and without having to suck it in. lol
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    When I could fit back into single digit clothing.
  • emmlovesyewx3
    Options
    when my thighs dont jiggle so much & i am under 120 pounds. oh god i cant wait.
  • blondejester
    Options
    when i'm under 160lbs, when my thighs stop rubbing together and when i'm semi-happy with my stomach
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    When I can zip my jeans before buttoning them and without having to suck it in. lol

Yes this, and when I started raiding my daughter's closet for her "baggy" jeans:bigsmile:
  • nhbthaler
    nhbthaler Posts: 8
    Options
    when my 30x36 wranglers fit comfortably again.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Eh I still jiggle and have a belly but I don't feel like others look at me and think wow she's fat. I'm still over weight but it's nice motto feel so in secure.
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I stopped thinking I was fat once. Then I gained back 35 of the 85 pounds I'd worked so hard to lose. Then one day, my daughter sheepishly asked if I payed attention to the weight loss commercials on TV. I said no why, and she quietly said because I was getting fat again.

Learned that lesson real ****ing quick. I've dropped about 20 of the 35 pounds since that conversation. If I get all 35 taken back off my goal is to stop seeing myself as "not fat" and instead remember how inherently easy it is for me to once again end up with somebody else nudging me...
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    When I no longer had to move my muffin top to shave my lady bits.
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    When I'm comfortable wearing a two piece bathing suit.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I haven't yet, but I may when I have a 28 inch waist...
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When I'm a healthy BMI.
  • IAmFranciscoB
    IAmFranciscoB Posts: 125
    Options
    when i lose that little pouch on my stomach
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    When I no longer had to move my muffin top to shave my lady bits.

This!
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    When I could feel my spine and bones!
  • SP2Bfit
    SP2Bfit Posts: 114
    Options
    Ha! it depends on the day and what part of my body my eyes focus on!! I don't know that I will ever think of my legs as anything but fat (although I am a heck of a lot happier with them than in the past!!) because the legs I want are simply not realistic for my body shape.

Most days I can look at myself now ( really ever since February when I met my orignial goal weight--- I am down 8 pounds from that) and see that I am no longer fat but somedays I still struggle with feeling/believing I am fat. When I feel that way I usually take out the camera and take pictures/ update my profile shot because it helps me stay grounded in where I am now compared to where I was before.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    When the last of my muffin top is all gone!!
  • myers0machine
    myers0machine Posts: 685
    Options
    when i was no longer fat and my abs where showing simple