When did/will you stop considering yourself "fat?"

Options

Replies

• tom1834
    tom1834 Posts: 34
    Options
    When I'm back to having women eye me up as a piece meat, not look in disgust at me as a tub of lard.
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    When the under sides of my arms (triceps) are more toned.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I've never considered myself fat.. even when I was 180.. I view myself as chubby/chunky, and I honestly don't mind my current weight. Now my husband does but oh well. I like having curves. I just want to be toned. Obviously while trying to tone I'll need to loose more weight..
  • Lushaholic
    Lushaholic Posts: 62
    Options
    When I no longer had to move my muffin top to shave my lady bits.

This!

Well said, I think allot of us were thinking it, you just had the "lady bits" to say it!
  • arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm one for all the terms that mean fat, but aren't. Lol, I'm 5'6, and at 170lb, I was just chubby. :) I'll still have a lot to go after that, but once I'm there, I think I'll drop the term "fat".
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    when I get back into my size 10s
  • kaddydaddy
    kaddydaddy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When I get back to the physical shape that was required by the military... For me it's around 195 pounds and a 34-37 inch waist. If I can fit back into some of my old BDU's without it fitting like a sausage casing, then I'll stop referring to myself as fat.
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    That is a hard question. Even when I was below the weight I should have been I though and called my self fat. Maybe its what we hear ask of our lives.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    When I can see my muscles again !
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    1. when ppl who dont know my name instantly dont call me "big guy" (to be honest idk what they'll say, they cant say black guy *shrug*)

2. when i feel comfortable wearing a wife beater outside my house
  • kaddydaddy
    kaddydaddy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    1. when ppl who dont know my name instantly dont call me "big guy" (to be honest idk what they'll say, they cant say black guy *shrug*)

LOL! At least "big guy" sounds kinda cool. My white a*s doesn't get "big guy", it's "fata*s" under their breath!

From what I've seen , you'll probably hear "brotha" a lot; it's people's churched up way of saying "black guy".
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options

2. when i feel comfortable wearing a wife beater outside my house
    Love your smile btw
  • ChelleChelle77
    ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When I no longer had to move my muffin top to shave my lady bits.

HAHA! So true!
  • ChelleChelle77
    ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    when my thighs dont jiggle so much & i am under 120 pounds. oh god i cant wait.
    ditto! and also when i can wear shape-hugging Tshirts without noticing ugly buldges!

Agreed on both!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    When my mind catches up with my body. the better i look, the more i pick and poke at the little things that no one else sees.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    I never did consider myself fat, even when I really was a bit. But I look back at pictures of myself and I think I looked fat upwards of 135 lbs.
  • ghiaguy
    ghiaguy Posts: 46
    Options
    Never, I'm afraid. I was chubby growing up and still have flashbacks of being called fat. Haha. I'm still uncomfortable taking my shirt off at the beach.
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    When I can slip into that stunning black dress I will treat myself to upon hitting 85 pounds.
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    Never, I'm afraid. I was chubby growing up and still have flashbacks of being called fat. Haha. I'm still uncomfortable taking my shirt off at the beach.

Your profile pic makes me make this face while reading your statement...:noway:
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I can't imagine ever not considering myself fat, but I'll go with when I don't feel like I need shape wear to flatten my stomach in snugger fitting outfits.